Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins, Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Marquez?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Mayweather #1...only because his influence and his style will still be on display when he steps away from Boxing, if Adrien Broner goes on to be as good as HE thinks he can be, then that is a major tribute to someone like Mayweather and that further boost his Legacy without even being in the ring and fighting

same as say Ray Leonard who did a lot of Ali moves when he was younger and Leonard did a lot of dancing around and shuffling of the feet in the ring similar to his IDOL ALI

as for the rest:

#2 I will go with JMM, #3 Pacquiao and #4 B-Hop
    WTF?? I feel dumber for having read this. That was 30 seconds of my life gone for no good reason.

My order is

HOP
    JMM
    PAC-FMJ tie for cherry picking through their careers and also both losing yet getting the win where it was not earned. There is more honor in having a "L" on your record than a gift from the boxing mafia.

Comment

1. Bernard all day everyday

2. Pac & Floyd tied at 2. Pac would have walked through Floyd 2 and a half years ago. Now Floyd most likely UD's him. So since they haven't fought yet I'll rate them as even.

3. Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        1. Bernard all day everyday

2. Pac & Floyd tied at 2. Pac would have walked through Floyd 2 and a half years ago. Now Floyd most likely UD's him. So since they haven't fought yet I'll rate them as even.

3. Marquez
        Floyd beats Pac at any weight, 130/135/140/147. Let's not forget they could have fought in March 2010 but we all know what happened.

The Floyd that fought Mosley UD's the Manny that fought Clottey.

Comment

The Manny that raped Cotto, disfigured Margarito's face, and walked through Hatton like he was construction paper walks through Floyd during that same time period. Walks through him. He would have been sent to the penitentiary for what he would have done to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            The Manny that raped Cotto, disfigured Margarito's face, and walked through Hatton like he was construction paper walks through Floyd during that same time period. Walks through him. He would have been sent to the penitentiary for what he would have done to him.
            His best shot would be to out work Floyd. Floyd's most troubled by fighters bigger, who can muscle him. Manny is average at best cutting off the ring, something he can't even do against Marquez, and that would be his downfall. Plus, I would expect to see Floyd clinch a lot like he did in the Hatton fight, until he sent Hatton flying into the ring post.

Mayweather is about the same fighter he was in 2009-2010. Pac is about the same fighter he was in 2010 still, the only difference is his last two opponents.

Comment

Maybe so, bro. Maybe so. Would have loved to have actually seen it, though. Whatever the outcome.

I do think today's Floyd likely boxes circles around today's Manny however. Floyd's built for longer (perhaps MUCH longer) staying power than Manny is. Floyd still looks great, whereas Manny is appears to be a bout or two from possible retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Floyd beats Pac at any weight, 130/135/140/147. Let's not forget they could have fought in March 2010 but we all know what happened.

The Floyd that fought Mosley UD's the Manny that fought Clottey.
                Source? Triangle theories don't work.

Comment

Mayweather,BHOP his win against Trinidad beats all of the 3 fighters best wins easy,Marquez clearly beat pacman and keeps getting robbed,then pac shud not be on the list fighting weight drained shot fighters coming off losses is not good hes a *** man which boxer has done that **** evry tym they fight fighting names coming off losses or bad performances,MAYWEATHER fights evry1 coming off the best wins of there careers or goes up to there weight division atleast no draining involved

Comment

Not sure Marquez should be included on this list.

Comment

Mayweather
                      Pacquiao
                      Hopkins
                      Marquez

I'm honestly surprised that there hasn't really been any hatred spewed in this thread yet. This i NSB, right? I guess I'll just have to wait. Surely someone will come in and say Mayweather is a faggot duck, Pac eats dogs and cheats on his wife, Hops is an old pussy who fought little guys and Marquez drinks his own piss, at some point....

Comment

Working...
                      X