Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Fighting Words' – Donaire One Win From Fighter of Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
    Morel and Agbeko more stiffer competition than Nishioka and Vasquez Jr.?

Weak schedule, dont try to church it up. Even compare their last 5 fights. GTFOH.
    Nishi isn't called the no. 1 super bantam in the world for nothing. 16 straight win streak spanning 8 years and recognized as the top fighter in the lower rank divisions by credible boxing organizations.

GTFO!

Comment

FORGET CANDIDATE !!!! If Josesito beats Canelo he is FOTY !!! END OF STORY !

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
        if Sergio beats Chavez i have no problem with him being FOTY also, he's deserved it in the past
        Thats some bull**** and you know it ! " Deserved it in the past" doesn't mean he deserves it now ... + He's probably better than a 2-1 favorite to beat JR. and I wouldn't necessarily say Barker and Macklin are world beaters .... Now if Chavez Jr. wins ( I think he will ) .. Rubio , Lee , and Martinez sounds about right for FOTY ...

Comment

Originally posted by theproof View Post
          if u bros think my post is horrible that's ok. it is just MY OPINION. i have never thought someones comment was terrible. it is just about opinions. don't reply just to update your post count. i have been in there with leonard, hearns, benitez, hopkins, hagler, barlkey, mCcallum, mancini, howard davis, pryor, all the philly/nj fighters who in my opinion left it alla in the gym and many others. in the juniors, trials, golden gloves and the pros. i think i know what i am talking about. beating the japanese fighter does nothing to upgrade donaires status. the up and commers get to much press and talk to much. fight the best and not who the governing bodies tell us who is the best. my post may be stupid but I BET you two know nothing about donaires opponent. my son sparred with that fighter last year and said he is really good. said he is a cut above lots of fighters but i know none of us know about him. many of you here spend lots of time criticising others comments without adding anything positive. he is a really good fighter but who has he dominated lately? the big KO he got to make him a P4P canidate was against a fighter there to be hit if you hold your ground. even in being flames by a few i still respect your opinions. i appreciate you bros speaking your minds. it keeps me in check but don't be a know it all unless yuou've been in there.
          nice comment..

Comment

Working...
          X