Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rep: Dana White's Info 100% False on NIKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    nevertheless,

pac needs to shut his pie hole about politics & religion.

There's a reason why tiger woods, roger federer, & michael jordan never talk about it in public.
    I agree, I mean why would a politician from a country filled with religious fanatics talk about politics and religion in public.... just blows my mind every time I think about it.

Comment

if you guys actually hear the media scrum where he says this, he doesnt say that they are replacing pac with jones, after someone asks him a question about jones and nike, he says he heard the dropped the pac gear, always trying to start the ufc vs boxing debate, **** this guy is a big boxing fan

Comment

I'm sure the hoard of stans are relieved, I was pretty surprised reading about Nike dropping Pacquiao though, didn't seem right for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Deck
          He didn't know that being gay is generally accepted here in the states where he makes his money. He also didn't know that if you come out against gay marriage you are labeled as a monster...
          pac: gay people should be put to death

4 hours later

floyd: i love gay people

, **** was epic

Comment

He didn't know that being gay is generally accepted here in the states where he makes his money. He also didn't know that if you come out against gay marriage you are labeled as a monster...
            You must be talking about where he said he doesn't support gay marriage..... which somehow translated to him wanting to behead every *******ual person on the earth.

Comment

Really? My impressions are the general population are getting of the whiny **** in the USA. They got butt hurt on the Chick Fil A appreciation day.

Anyways, I have no problem with Pac talking about his faith. There's no harm in it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                1. This thread isn't about Floyd, stop bringing him up you ****
                2. Do I have a pic of Floyd in my sig? NOPE, do you? YEP, stop being a ****, ****
                1. i know
                2.you dont , but you made up a chup's dialogue

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  That story wasn't credible anyway. Pac is the much bigger star in america and worldwide.
                  By a country mile.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    1. i know
                    2.you dont , but you made up a chup's dialogue

Took you 40 minutes to dodge me with this?

Step your game up s0n

Comment

Maybe White was too damn happy with the Jones signing. He loves to stir up things for UFC.

Comment

Working...
                      X