No announcement yet.

Kirkland said his team got him high before the Molina fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Then when he gets KTFO again his fans are gonna blame it on him not being with Ann Wolfe... again.

Here's my question, why did he take these so called black pills? Did he have a gun to his head or got clobbered with a bat before taking them? Did he explain that in the radio interview? No sympathy from me.
    This. It's just excuse after excuse with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Why?? He looked like **** in his last fight. Whatever he took seems to have hurt him more than it helped him.
      man....i was doing my tony kornheiser, michael wilbon impersonation.

silly canuck. lol

Comment

Why?? He looked like **** in his last fight. Whatever he took seems to have hurt him more than it helped him.
        In fights like that, you will look like ****. Molina was no pushover, but Kirkland did catch up with him. AND Kirkland got away with cheating with undetectable pills right?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          SoOo disregard the shoulder injury oOor??? Just asking......
          kirkland is so overrated

Comment

I can't hear the interivew.

All I'm getting from this thread is Kirk took some pills and fired his team because of it.

Was he implying that the pills were used to slow him down (i.e plot to make him lose against Molina)?

I'm confused here. He took some pills and fired his team because of the pills he took?

If Kirk fires Anne Wolfe, he has to be the STUPIDEST motherfcker around. This is coming from someone that believes in Kirk.

She's the yin to his yang, Batman to to his Robin, George to Weezy, ect.... He is the dumbest mother around if he fires her.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              In fights like that, you will look like ****. Molina was no pushover, but Kirkland did catch up with him. AND Kirkland got away with cheating with undetectable pills right?
              Nash he looked out of it like he was moving in slow motion. Rewatch the fight. Whatever he took was a downer that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                This. It's just excuse after excuse with this guy.
                Excuse as to why Kirkland looked bad or won?

Comment

it all makes sense,Now we know y he made a big deal of refusing
                  to take the urine test before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    I can't hear the interivew.

All I'm getting from this thread is Kirk took some pills and fired his team because of it.

Was he implying that the pills were used to slow him down (i.e plot to make him lose against Molina)?

I'm confused here. He took some pills and fired his team because of the pills he took?

If Kirk fires Anne Wolfe, he has to be the STUPIDEST motherfcker around. This is coming from someone that believes in Kirk.

She's the yin to his yang, Batman to to his Robin, George to Weezy, ect.... He is the dumbest mother around if he fires her.
                    Well I agree with this

Comment

Nash he looked out of it like he was moving in slow motion. Rewatch the fight. Whatever he took was a downer that's for sure.
                      He looked like he was just missing punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X