Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland said his team got him high before the Molina fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirkland seemed so complacent in that fight, and I thought it was just part of the game-plan, to be patient so Molina could be lured in and then he'd explode on him. But, he would just allow Molina to initiate a clinch and Kirk wouldn't even try to fight out of it. The animal in him was muffled, and this could be the explanation.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 08-12-2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

"My timing was off. My uh...equilibrity was off"

"No matter what happens, your trainer is never supposed to get in the ring and tell somebody else 'you won the fight'" So he's mad because Wolfe told the truth? That's called honor. She wouldn't have said that if he didn't get his ass schooled by Molina.

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Shoulder injury was a side effect of the pills. It was all in his head, he was never injured.

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      Fight was in Texas so if he's telling the truth then the question is did he even have to take one
      I was gonna say "he's gonna have to explain himself to the NSAC when they hear about this" but you reminded me that the fight took place in Texas, where anything goes...

Comment

Im wondering the same. If this is true now we know why he "couldn't" piss before the fight. And if this is true and he DID piss after the fight how did he pass?

Im also still waiting to an answer as to why he took these pills? Maybe they told him it would make his chin stronger.
        HAha...good point.

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        LOL...I'm gonna go with B side meth. He did not perform up to expectations
        He on that back alley junk

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        Fight was in Texas so if he's telling the truth then the question is did he even have to take one
        Must be boys with Chavez jr.

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        well for one he said he didn't know what the pills were. doesn't automatically mean it was a banned substance.
        Must have been melatonin or something.

Comment

Im saying, how many excuses they gonna come up with...
          They never had any excuses. Thats why people respect Kirkland. This is the first thing he has ever said regarding that fight.

Comment

I read through the thread and 5 or 6 different times someone asked why he would just take 2 black pills. It was answered twice and people kept asking.

They told him they were vitamins. Read the thread dip****s.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              He took them not knowing if they were legal or what not? No he cries foul?

Doesn't sound like it's something to get u "high", more like trying to get an advantage before the fight.

im
              Sucks because i like watching Kirkland, but he has to get his ***** together.
              he shouldn't have taken anything he was uncertain. I'm not saying otherwise, only we don't know its a banned substance .

as for feeling high, depends on what he means. u can take a bunch of vitamin b and caffeine tablets and feel high. just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                he shouldn't have taken anything he was uncertain. I'm not saying otherwise, only we don't know its a banned substance .

as for feeling high, depends on what he means. u can take a bunch of vitamin b and caffeine tablets and feel high. just sayin.
                All I know is, he wouldn't just fire his team for no reason. Fans are now gonna clown Kirkland and say that he's making ludicrous excuses, and maybe he is. But I don't have any reason to doubt the legitimacy of what he's saying. Let's see what Ann Wolfe got to say.

I think everyone should listen to the interview and formulate their own opinion.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 08-12-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

So he took some pills? Why would you take some pills before a fight (other than cheating of course) ? Vitamins should be a part of his regular diet so I don't see how when the fight was close he suddenly started to take vitamins.

Comment

James has no respect for SOME elements of the sport. The reason Ann jumped in the ring, is because as a boxing fan she knew it wasnt right for Molina to stank James' azz, then get DQ'd for someting stupid. Also, she knew James was inches away from getting that Champion late round KO and the ref ruined it for James AND Molina. She and no one else wanted that fight to end like that with a silly DQ.

Comment

This really doesn't say anything. Is it suspicious? Sure. But who knows what the hell the pills were. Anyways kirklands career has to be the oddest carrer for a boxer I've seen in a long time

Comment

Working...
                      X