• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading between the lines: Pac is an unbelievable fighter

and Pac being cool on a Nov fight,

I now believe that it will be Pac vs JR in March or April of 2013

IF,, that is true with no fights as tune ups in between then

I challenge GRUSTLER :

All my points against all your points that Pac WINS !!!!

IF GRUSTLER CHICKENS OUT then I challenge WESS all my points against all your points that PAC WINS !

Comment

A lot Of busters there

Comment

No one cares about those other fighters Floyd. The whole world just wants to see you fight Pac and do it 3 times and you will become a billionaire! DO IT! Be a champion like the Lakers! We are gangsta's and just ****ing snatched up Howard! Like **** a *****!

Comment

Floyd Jr & Fiddy Cent; Thugs!

Illiterates.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers420 View Post
            No one cares about those other fighters Floyd. The whole world just wants to see you fight Pac and do it 3 times and you will become a billionaire! DO IT! Be a champion like the Lakers! We are gangsta's and just ****ing snatched up Howard! Like **** a *****!
            We? I'm a Laker fan and I don't say we. You own stock in the team? Are you a shareholder?

Comment

Hits his gym? Damn, going back to jail already.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                We? I'm a Laker fan and I don't say we. You own stock in the team? Are you a shareholder?

i'm sure you're aware of this, as a resonable man who is also a laker fan;

most of the world thinks that laker fans are like that clown you're referring to. they're the "rid rudes" of the world

they think they're a street gang, or something.

Comment

hes the spitting image of his dad he hates his dad but with hair looks even more like him,talks shiaat like his dad too, he is his dad only less likable.looks like a humbled dude prolly got raped by jailguards....

Comment

So, you think Don King screwed over Black fighters?
                    Wait until the world sees what Mayweather and 50 Cent will do!!

Comment

He didn't get 'raped'. He PAID the jail guards to give him some action...

Comment

Working...
                      X