No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Snags New Wheels, Hits His Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    No but he shares the same 'name' as them.

Ya sound like a buncha chicks around here. Floyd's hair this, Floyd's hair that...

Dudes judging dudes, only on BScene.
    Thats how these guys are. Once they had a thread on whether or not Manny should keep his Bieber haircut. Some of the gayish ***** ever writen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
      He needs to get rid of the hair. he has a five head.
      That will go when he gets into fight mode , makes him look way older .

Comment

floyd beating up on the mother of his children..
        flash flash bling bling money boy is back

Comment

Where are those big head sizing experts now? They should be accusing Floyd for roiding in the past couple months for growing some hair too.

Comment

Mayweather with hair looks like lil' bow-wow

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              You don't have enough points to match mine. Bet your 5MIL and let it be that. No way is Pacquiao beating any version of Floyd. Pac couldn't even adjust and beat Marquez after 7 years, 3 fights, 3 different weight classes and age on his side. Not going to happen.
              Well I know there will be others that want your points, so what odds will you give me ?

I am putting the whole she**** on Pac, you always say Pac has no chance, How bout 50 mil of yours against my lowly 5 mil ??

Easy money for you, takes all I have, you will have many points left over.

IF I believed in my fighter like you do May Jr then I would have no problem.

Don't get cold feet mang, LOL

Comment

Floyd needs to send his Aventador to these guys.....

Comment

Yeah Right!

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                  Where are those big head sizing experts now? They should be accusing Floyd for roiding in the past couple months for growing some hair too.
                  Floyd chose to go bald because of his receding hairline not because of typical balding issues so your roid comment was a nice try but made no sense!

We all know who really has all the "ROID" characteristics and is presumed by many as a candidate for possible PED usage(althought not proven). Floyd isn't the only one who questions Mannys PED usage, he just happens to be the most famous and outspoken person about the topic. Malinaggi went on camera stating his belief that Pacquiao used steroids. Where was his 75,000 defamation lawsuit? Thats chump change even to Paulie...

That also dismisses all the rediculous claims by misinformed posters that have said Floyd should accept the 50/50 deal or the 45/45/10 if Manny drops the lawsuit. 75,000 doesn't compare to 10% of 100 million in purse money and 50% of a possible 300 million in PPV revenue...Do the math people...

Comment

Originally posted by DhymezFMJFan View Post
                    Floyd chose to go bald because of his receding hairline not because of typical balding issues so your roid comment was a nice try but made no sense!

We all know who really has all the "ROID" characteristics and is presumed by many as a candidate for possible PED usage(althought not proven). Floyd isn't the only one who questions Mannys PED usage, he just happens to be the most famous and outspoken person about the topic. Malinaggi went on camera stating his belief that Pacquiao used steroids. Where was his 75,000 defamation lawsuit? Thats chump change even to Paulie...

That also dismisses all the rediculous claims by misinformed posters that have said Floyd should accept the 50/50 deal or the 45/45/10 if Manny drops the lawsuit. 75,000 doesn't compare to 10% of 100 million in purse money and 50% of a possible 300 million in PPV revenue...Do the math people...
                    I thought it was an obvious critique aimed at the "Pacquiao's big head" PED critics around here. That's the reason why it didn't make sense. Calm down.

And if you want to talk about the Pacquiao-Mayweather math, you can't really do it unless you have actual numbers. But Pacquiao sure ain't gonna accept a $40 million flat fee or any other flat fee for a fight of this magnitude.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Am I the only one that doesn't like the hair?
                      Like the facial, but think he should shave the head.
                      I'm sure you do...

Comment

Working...
                      X