Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video of TMT on the red carpet) Did Miss Jackson diss Floyd?...you be the judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Its not just fighters man its most pro athletes cause they don't develop socail skills cause they are so dedicated to their chosen sports. You can tell these dude can't spot the basic games these broads and so called friends run them. When a person who has been in the world and living life would spot that s#!t a mile away. Same reason so many athletes get caught with weed in car. They swear up and down they from the block but they lying. You from that block but you wasn't outside on the block when stuff was going down. You was at practice and there is nothing wrong with that. Cause if you have even tip toed in that life you damn well with the little bit of weed these dude be having if you don't have a great stash spot you eat that weed. These dude get caught with weed in they pocket. GTFOH with lame stuff like.

I respect the dedication they had to reach the pro level but they missed out on a vital part of life and it kick a lot of them in the ass later on when they got all that money and don't know how to live with it and tell fake people NO
    This is hands down the most enlightening post of this thread. So true.

Comment

Well, 50 cent was at her birthday bash when Mayweather was locked up.So maybe 50 gave her a pretty good birthday present. He probably dropped a couple of fifties in her. Damn he got diss twice check out the 119 mark when 50 hits Mayweather and says I got this one to bro Lol.

Comment

Just a signature test.

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
          some of you are so slow....

she is holding her purse in the hand/arm floyd is on... so she only has 1 free hand which is around 50... plus the photographers are directing them...

yall reaching for somethin here
          Can tell you are not a playa and your game with the ladies is WEAK!! So you telling me that if you pulled your woman toward you and she held on with her free hand to another man you would be ok with that cause her purse is the hand that you are pulling on?

That is why she has 2 hands, b!#ch better switch that purse to the other hand and get her ass over here!!!! FOH with that lame s#!t

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
            Just a signature test.
            Red K sent....

(just kidding)

Comment

alot of drama up in herrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                Red K sent....

(just kidding)
                lol. How do you make your sig pic bigger? I resized it in paint, and then saved it, and uploaded in edit signature, but still the same size. I also tried adding another pic to go right under neath, but only 1 pic shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  alot of drama up in herrrrrrrr
                  I'm having fun best thread in a while for me this is funny

Comment

wasn't floyd cheating on her when the money burning incident happened? He was hanging off of 2 women and Floyd was with Miss Jackson at that time

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      what a whore
                      hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X