Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video of TMT on the red carpet) Did Miss Jackson diss Floyd?...you be the judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    LOL

People only seeing this video but apparently Mayweather was trying to steal the attention most of the Red Carpet Photo Session...it is suppose to be about the people in the MOVIE...Miss Jackson IS IN THE MOVIE that is why she was taking the Photo with 50 Cent...Mayweather IS NOT in the damn Movie so he should not have stepped in and tried to bring attention to himself...that is why she gave him that look

don't get me wrong, Mayweather is a beast, and it is nothing wrong with wanted to be Center Of Attention...WHEN IT IS A BOXING EVENT! But not for a Movie Premier for a movie HE IS NOT IN!

Now that gives me a little different perspective on what happened between the 3. Still my woman better explain that s#!t don't hold on to another man when I am pulling you towards me. Broad better get her mind right!!!! PBF might be 42-0 in the ring but he 0-LIFE with the broads he chooses

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      PBF is a great fighter but is pimp hand is weak as s@#t!!!! Hell yes that was a diss. If that is really his woman she wouldn't do no disrespect stuff like that. You can tell that relationship was fake from the get go but damn if yall supposed to be faking that means she can't do obvious stuff like that in public. 50 smashed that broad probably before PBF even went to jail and I bet PBF knows 50 smashed her to.

Give it up PBF we know that ain't yo b!@ch!!! That clip would go perfect for that old Jay-z song "IS that yo B@#ch!!!"

PBF should know hoes don't got no love for tricks and simps and PBF been tricking and now he looks like he is simping.
      VERY real talk!!!!

that wasn't a good look for Floyd at all....Stevie Wonder might tweet about it later....thats how obvious it was...that relationship aint real at all my dudes!!

Comment

PBF is a great fighter but is pimp hand is weak as s@#t!!!! Hell yes that was a diss. If that is really his woman she wouldn't do no disrespect stuff like that. You can tell that relationship was fake from the get go but damn if yall supposed to be faking that means she can't do obvious stuff like that in public. 50 smashed that broad probably before PBF even went to jail and I bet PBF knows 50 smashed her to.

Give it up PBF we know that ain't yo b!@ch!!! That clip would go perfect for that old Jay-z song "IS that yo B@#ch!!!"

PBF should know hoes don't got no love for tricks and simps and PBF been tricking and now he looks like he is simping.

There is an old video from like 2006 with 50 cent and Floyd, and hot girls, and Floyd looks awkward he is smiling all big and saying DAMNNNNNN everytime the hot girls are holding on 50 cent, one time one of the hot girls looks in Floyds eyes and than turns to 50 cent Floyd got dissed, he had this look like he thought the girl was talking to him and was smiling than she looked away to hold 50.

50 cent is the king, Floyd is his servant and feeds 50 cent chef boyardee, than Broner is the peon who idolizes Floyd who is 50 cents servant. Thats the pecking order. 50 cent is the pimp basically.

Comment

*Girrrrrl that is unbelievable, did you see that. Hit me up later tho, gotta go get my hair and nails did*

What has this site become.

Comment

That looks so annoying and tedious to put up a fake smile for that long to take pictures. All those people shouting "straight ahead, straight ahead, please, up the middle, to the right, straight ahead, up the middle". I couldn't ever be a star lol.

Comment

Now that gives me a little different perspective on what happened between the 3. Still my woman better explain that s#!t don't hold on to another man when I am pulling you towards me. Broad better get her mind right!!!! PBF might be 42-0 in the ring but he 0-LIFE with the broads he chooses
              regardless Mayweather aint never going to marry this girl...he loves his money too damn much and one of the major reason why fighters go broke...DIVORCE SETTLEMENTS, Court Fees, Lawyer Fees...he would be a absolutely FOOL To Marry Her...unless he can help make her a STAR and she starts to generate her own money then MAYBE...but seeing her Speak or try to Speak on HBO 24/7 she doesn't seem like a very smart woman
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 08-09-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

lol .........

Comment

Yall goin in, and I agree with everything yall saying.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    There is an old video from like 2006 with 50 cent and Floyd, and hot girls, and Floyd looks awkward he is smiling all big and saying DAMNNNNNN everytime the hot girls are holding on 50 cent, one time one of the hot girls looks in Floyds eyes and than turns to 50 cent Floyd got dissed, he had this look like he thought the girl was talking to him and was smiling than she looked away to hold 50.

50 cent is the king, Floyd is his servant and feeds 50 cent chef boyardee, than Broner is the peon who idolizes Floyd who is 50 cents servant. Thats the pecking order. 50 cent is the pimp basically.
                    Floyd is probably still in the closet. It's already known he pays for Miss Jackson as a prop.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
                      Why are people so stupid on here? Use your heads just a tad. A tad is all I ask. I don't even like Mayweather. I dislike him actually, but if it's not entirely obvious to you the photographers were directing them to get photos of each person with each other person then your are just plain stupid and there is no hope for you.
                      I agree. I was going to post the same thing. They were just being directed. The only reason why Floyd even came up was because the photogaphers called for him. You can here it clearly. This doesnt even show everything. Floyd had pictures solo with her also. People are just catching it at the time where she's taking the shots with 50 and then the camera men call Floyd up.

This is just people wanting to make a big deal over nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X