Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 cent Believes He Can Make Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Mayweather Jr. will surely beat Pacquiao if they fought now. Sad thing is Floyd thinks it otherwise. Tell me if I'm wrong. Please.

Comment

This fight should no longer happen. It has lost its luster.

I don't know how many people can stomach the thought of seeing a duck rewarded with hundreds of millions of dollars for a fight he treated like it's nothing for three years. A fight he never treated as some golden opportunity to prove himself, which naturally comes along with big financial reward, not to mention the spirit of giving something back to the fans and the sport. And now we're supposed to thank him for finally agreeing to the fight.
      Last edited by maguirre; 08-08-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

If 50 cent can make Pac vs May that will be great but if He can make it this year that would be huge. I think him and Bob Arum can make it happen.

Comment

I want to see the fight happen. So far people get by saying Pacquiao v Marquez III was close, so far people get by saying he was robbed against Bradley. Mayweather putting a beating on Pacquiao would draw the curtains on the circus show that has been going on since 2009.

Comment

Hopefully this fight happens anf floyd finally shuts the whole world up.. yes pac has fought and beat some of floyds past opponets more easily but everyone forgets to mention that he beat drained fighters trying to make a "catch weight" .. anytime pacs fought anyone who has a good defense and can counter punch hes had problems... morales..jmm... barrera and cotto the first couple of rds... what do u think will happen when he fight someone with one of the best defenses of all time and the best counter punching acciracy of all time ?? Check the compubox records numbers dont lie he has the best connect puch ratio ever ... maek my words when this fight happens it will ne easy money for floyd.. remember styles make fights... pac straight forward all offense perfect for floyds defense and counter punching

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              This fight should no longer happen. It has lost its luster.

I don't know how many people can stomach the thought of seeing a duck rewarded with hundreds of millions of dollars for a fight he treated like it's nothing for three years. A fight he never treated as some golden opportunity to prove himself, which naturally comes along with big financial reward, not to mention the spirit of giving something back to the fans and the sport. And now we're supposed to thank him for finally agreeing to the fight.
              lmao, look at this pac stan. smh u scared pac would get embarassed?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                lmao, look at this pac stan. smh u scared pac would get embarassed?
                how the hell would you embarass someone youre scared to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  how the hell would you embarass someone youre scared to fight?
                  lol, wait until the fight happens, if it happens and u will see. as far as the scared crap, lets not act like it was floyd who had to build a stadium and wait for his eye to heal for 4 months. it can easily be flipped on its head. not to mention it was team pac who walked away from the original negotiations. both sides have looked suspect at times. it amazes me when ppl wanna ignore the truth to support their agendas.

Comment

I think it'll be fun to see a new promotional team in the mix. 50 cent is a hell of a business man and I believe he might actually have the pull to make this fight happen. More power to TMT if this bout comes to terms.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      lol, wait until the fight happens, if it happens and u will see. as far as the scared crap, lets not act like it was floyd who had to build a stadium and wait for his eye to heal for 4 months. it can easily be flipped on its head. not to mention it was team pac who walked away from the original negotiations. both sides have looked suspect at times. it amazes me when ppl wanna ignore the truth to support their agendas.
                      i am...and it was floyd who demaned things he never demnded before in his whole carreer..that to me is a sign of fear...although i also think bob did'nt want the fight to happen, floyd made it harder..

Comment

Working...
                      X