Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO only doing a 2 part 24/7 is disgusting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    I can't believe that it is only doing a 2 part 24/7. This is the perfect time to expose a great fighter like Martinez and an up and commer trying to get out of the shadow of his legend father in Chavez Jr.
    PAC is boring as fawk and he still gets 4 parts. I am really disappointed with HBO. I think it's great to they are doing a series but we only get 48 mins instead of 96! We are losing out on a lot of footage
    They dont have enough money for these types of fights. Im glad their even doing TWO episodes, and quite frankly, four, would be too much for fighters on this lower level of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Here we go again...

Comment

although substance is lacking as of late... i still prefer 4 episodes.... i mean its BOXING candids on HBO. how often do we get to see this stuff???? in fact, i would like to see 2 part episodes for up and comers. i enjoy the '2 days' series as well. more content for me.

Comment

not the end of the world. the last few have been **** anyway.

Comment

2 Episodes are perfect, I also like that Dawson-Ward is getting a countdown show.

Comment

Just so you guys know, the promoters pay for the production of 24/7. If they wanted to fork up an extra 500k I'm sure HBO wouod be more than happy to make it 4 episodes.

4 episodes is to much anyway IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                In all honesty,one countdown show is all they really need.Unfortunately they seem to have completely rid themselves of that.The Mayweather-Hatton series and the one's involving Margarito are the only series that didn't feel tedious and played out.
                THIS. I hate having to wait a week between each episode. Just make 1, long episode, and name it "countdown/road to x fighter vs. x fighter".

Comment

People still watch that cornball ****?

Comment

First timers should get 4 episodes. 2-3 for everything after that depending on the magnitude of the fight

Comment

I hate to say it but nobody wants to see Martinez or Chavez in a 4 part episode of 24/7...

Comment

Working...
                      X