Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Broner going in on Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree FightHype does tend to lean Floyd in some regards, but really they give a good amount of attention to boxers of all nationalities IMO. If anything they're closer to fair and balanced than lots of the sites that just endlessly cranked out Pac Pr0n articles to get clicks and page views.

Comment

gamboa is going to knock that pretender out.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
        You are sounding like a nutcase maybe if these fighters weren't so ****** and ignorant and made their race look bad maybe they wouldn't get hated on just saying
        How bad does Rios make his race look?

How bad does/did Ricardo Mayorga make his race look?

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
          yo mfers are whack at the end of the day

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            I asked how did you reach your conclusions.

If you go to the site now, there is an interview with Robert Guerrero. So your 1st point is a lie.

Then you say they bash all fighters of other races. thats a lie as well. How did you form this perception? reading articles or hearsay?

They make enemies with anyone who doesn't stand good with Floyd or Broner. How does a website make enemies? I mean do you even think this sentence makes sense?

Did you see the cameraman in the video? is he black?

Your whole post is speculative and opinionated BS that you repeated from another poster. If you don't like the site cool. But at least go and investigate on your own rather than post silly, unprovable crap that degenerate posters put up.
            That's a perception they give off every time a video of theirs is posted here, notice all the people that agreed with it, guess what they noticed it too.

And yes, the cameraman is black (not that this really matters) you can clearly see him in the mirror in some videos.

What's next, you're gonna say that Mayweather, Broner, and Hopkins have never poked at race?

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
              That's a perception they give off every time a video of theirs is posted here, notice all the people that agreed with it, guess what they noticed it too.

And yes, the cameraman is black (not that this really matters) you can clearly see him in the mirror in some videos.

What's next, you're gonna say that Mayweather, Broner, and Hopkins have never poked at race?
              a perception??? lmao. smh. thats really pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                Care to explain why a large number of people on here cried about TMT only signing black fighters? Or am I "playing ******" by asking that question? Because there are companies that have only (or a vast majority) a certain "race" of fighters in their stable and I DON'T see nor have I EVER heard so many people much such a big deal about. Why is that?
                billy dib aint black

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                  billy dib aint black
                  Oh yea, I know. Just was repeating the things I heard on here last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post

so the only time people post a fighthype vid is if it is racially charged. does that mean the site is racist/biased or the posters who posted the video?

don't pivot to something either fighter have done to hype a fight or express as their view. We are talking about fighthype the site.

I expect you to be man enough to admit you don't really know what the site is about and that you are just rehashing crap you read just because you can't refute the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      so the only time people post a fighthype vid is if it is racially charged. does that mean the site is racist/biased or the posters who posted the video?

don't pivot to something either fighter have done to hype a fight or express as their view. We are talking about fighthype the site.

I expect you to be man enough to admit you don't really know what the site is about and that you are just rehashing crap you read just because you can't refute the point.
                      1. I never said the site was racist
                      2. I never said the owner was racist

The site is about boxing, pertaining to majorly black boxers. Their interviewers do exclusives to black fighters only (nothing wrong with this) but it shows their true agendas. If you can't admit this then IDK what's wrong with you.

Why do you think everyone laughs when a FightHype source is posted, and call it "FloydHype"? It's a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X