Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is Winning, period.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

PS you wanna know why Fight hype is so biased towards black fighters? its because every other media is biased negatively against Black Fighters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you do not like adrien broner

i think you're still sour over the whooping he put on west coast eloy.

he's without a doubt the best fighter on the planet under 25.
        i dunno if hes that but hes somewhere near the top of that list. kazuto ioka, danny garcia and canelo are hanging around that list as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          you know why that is. Anything positive towards a black fighter is a no no.

Only is Boxing where the racism is underrated.
          We only make up 13% of the U.S population but the amount of hatred,admiration, & attention we get we make you think otherwise.

Bottom line is we possess a tremendous life force that is being strategically muffled by all other races of beings on the planet. It's so bad in fact the TS probably doesn't know why he feels so adamant about the issue.

When the majority of people think of Whites = War, Asian = Brainy Cooks & Martial Artist, Mexicans = Labor, Blacks = STOP THEM !!!

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            not in this vid , but he is a known racist..so is floyd and hopkins...and i dont really know what youre complaining about, youre just as bias as they are..and im not puga, you guys need to cut that **** out
            You don't know what racism is. Standing up for yourself or your people is not how racism is defined. You don't hear about black supremacist shooting up another races Holy Temple. We are not the majority here, we don't have a say in much of what goes on outside of our own personal lives, and we do have much invested in Wall Street.

We don't invade countries, we have not crossed the border illegally, and when we do kill we don't go into movie theaters with gas mask and start spraying everybody. We may not be harmless or completely caring about the state of the world but we don't generally aim for people we don't have a personal/financial discrepancy with.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              you do not like adrien broner

i think you're still sour over the whooping he put on west coast eloy.

he's without a doubt the best fighter on the planet under 25.
              where in the world did I say he didn't in what I just wrote?

do I like Broner? eh

some of his antics are funny but some are unprofessional and uncalled for

can the kid fight? of course he can and I have said as much

don't put **** into what I write

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
                We only make up 13% of the U.S population but the amount of hatred,admiration, & attention we get we make you think otherwise.

Bottom line is we possess a tremendous life force that is being strategically muffled by all other races of beings on the planet. It's so bad in fact the TS probably doesn't know why he feels so adamant about the issue.

When the majority of people think of Whites = War, Asian = Brainy Cooks & Martial Artist, Mexicans = Labor, Blacks = STOP THEM !!!
                You are sounding like a nutcase maybe if these fighters weren't so stupid and ignorant and made their race look bad maybe they wouldn't get hated on just saying

Comment

If Gesta is fighting Vazquez, who is he about to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    If Gesta is fighting Vazquez, who is he about to fight?
                    Maybe Bogere for a vacant strap

Comment

Broner would destroy Gesta. This racist **** gets old on this website. Now I remember why I stayed away from it for the time I did. No, every boxer from your race isn't the best period that goes for every race on the god damn planet!

Comment

Working...
                      X