No announcement yet.

Arum: "Pacquiao Willing To Fight Cotto At Catchweight Of 150 Pounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    pointless fight, hope it doesn't happen Pac will fucking kill him, no need for this Pac-Marquez 4 is the fight for Pac right now Cotto should just retire with his Floyd payday he just isn't the same guy, especially at JMW
    your confidence is much better than pacquiao's.

Comment

Cotto vs Alvarez is a bigger attraction. I really hope that fight is made for December.

Did anyone else hear about Mayweather and company traveling to PR to visit Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe-blow
        The first fight was'nt boring.
        for him it was. He enjoys watching fighters who put plaster blocks in their wraps, like his favorite margacheato

Comment

I could certainly see Cotto winning the fight if they set it up -- even at the CW. Manny is clearly a full step behind what he once was. I'd still probably give a slight edge to Pacquiao, but it would be off points and would likely be close. Maybe even SD. Cotto's also not what he once was...but he's still a good fighter. Against Floyd, Cotto was in the neighborhood going into the 9th round I believe. He forced Floyd to take it -- which Floyd did unquestionably in the final third of the bout. But Miguel's no punk, man.

But that said, why the *** can't there be another fighter on the short list for Manny? Talking to you, Arum. Nobody wants to see a fourth Marquez fight. Nobody wants to see another Cotto rematch. And nobody wants to see a Bradley rematch, either. We've already seen those episodes. No need for reruns.

Comment

If manny fights cotto at 150, all of manny's fans should be embarassed. Fight the man at 154 like a real champion would do.

Comment

Manny needs to quit trying to make his own weight divisions.

Comment

F off with this ****** catch weight, either fight the man at 154 or stick to 140/147, enough of this draining *****, Why do you need all these advantages before you feel confident enough to get in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  F off with this ****** catch weight, either fight the man at 154 or stick to 140/147, enough of this draining *****, Why do you need all these advantages before you feel confident enough to get in the ring?
                  i asked myself the same question and the logical answer is because he's a fraud! period.

Comment

As far as catchweights are concerned, would anyone be dismissive to a Mayweather vs Martinez fight at 157lbs? I have a feeling people wouldn't mind that at all.

Comment

I don't care if manny is smaller he should go up to 154, saying that Cotto smashes him now, Manny is shot to pieces.

Comment

Working...
                      X