Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: "Pacquiao Willing To Fight Cotto At Catchweight Of 150 Pounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if manny is smaller he should go up to 154, saying that Cotto smashes him now, Manny is shot to pieces.

Comment

No Bob, i'll rather have Canelo vs Cotto instead @ 154.

Comment

Just stop with the bull**** already damn,either let the man weigh in at the divisional limit of 154 or fuck off damn

Comment

If I had to choose between Marquez 4, Bradley 2 or Cotto 2.........I would like too see Cotto2. I don't think Cotto will have any problems making 150, he fought Margarito2 at 152 and was looking very strong.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            As far as catchweights are concerned, would anyone be dismissive to a Mayweather vs Martinez fight at 157lbs? I have a feeling people wouldn't mind that at all.
            no i wouldnt,if you move up move all the way up and stop trying to drain the other fighter,if you feel you arnt big enough then stay in your lane
            Last edited by Larry the boss; 08-06-2012, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Well, 150 is better than 148. Anyway Pacman knows he cannot beat a healthy Cotto which is why he needs a catchweight. Simple, plain common sense. Because if Pacman beats Cotto at any weight like his fans claim, he wouldn't need 1.

Comment

Phuck u arum, phuck u pacquiao and phuck u cotto if u guys make this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                  Yes i would,if you move up move all the way up and stop trying to drain the other fighter,if you feel you arnt big enough then stay in your lane
                  So you'd be against Floyd if he got a catchweight with Martinez? He did mention it before when asked and as it stands, if Martinez beats Chavez Jr, I can't see another fight that would really put Floyd's legacy over the top.

Comment

Be honest this Cotto would beat this Manny at 154

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                      If I had to choose between Marquez 4, Bradley 2 or Cotto 2.........I would like too see Cotto2. I don't think Cotto will have any problems making 150, he fought Margarito2 at 152 and was looking very strong.
                      The downside to Cotto is when he's not fighting he LOVES to eat. He does stay in shape in a sense, but he's gradually become a small yet legit 154lb fighter. I think even 150 would be pushing it. He weighed 154 I believe against Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X