No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez-Mercito Gesta in Play For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    This can be really bad for Gesta. Vazquez will make him look bad and Gesta's stock is going to drop. A fight vs Demarco would have been better for him but you know good ol' Bob wants to keep it in house.
    how will gesta's stock drop when most likely he will be considered a huge underdog against vazquez? vazquez has more to lose and little to gain from this fight. if gesta loses it will be because he wasn't ready yet, which is a fact..

Comment

Isn't Marvin Quintero Vasquez's mandatory challanger for the tittle?

Comment

and thus ends the mercito gesta express..

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          how will gesta's stock drop when most likely he will be considered a huge underdog against vazquez? vazquez has more to lose and little to gain from this fight. if gesta loses it will be because he wasn't ready yet, which is a fact..
          gesta has been a pro for nearly 10 years.

he sucks.

fast hands
          nice chin
          power
          southpaw.

that is it. nothing else does he do well.

Comment

Vazquez beats the fake Pacmonster by UD...I would not be surprised by a stoppage...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Learn how to read dumb fk. Rigo has actually fought at 122. And he took somebody's belt, he didn't fight for a vacant one. Now if you weren't on Rigo's nuts so hard or knew anything about boxing you would've mentioned Mares.
              you were questioning gesta's chance at title when rigo got his chance in his 9th fight, i was just exposing your hypocrisy homie..

Comment

nice fight for El Titere.

Comment

Broner will probably be happy when he reads this. He knows Gesta prefers a title fight, so Gesta will quit calling him out and shaming him. I still want to see Gesta in with Broner, a Vazquez fight for the winner would be more correct. Both Gesta and Broner need to answer some questions at lightweight and why not against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    you were questioning gesta's chance at title when rigo got his chance in his 9th fight, i was just exposing your hypocrisy homie..
                    Once again showing your incompetence and it's reaching an all time high.

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    Vazquez vs Gesta good fight by the IBF, now WBA should make Broner vs Richard Abril for the vacant WBA belt
                    A guy who hasn't done **** at 135 getting a title shot? I know that's the way boxing works nowadays but I don't think so.
                    God you're fkin dumb... HOMIE
                    Gesta has obviously fought at 135. Whether it was bums or not he has done SOMETHING at 135 unlike Broner. Get your reading comprehension up and while you're at it get my nuts out your mouth too. And again... PLEASE.

Comment

Gesta did not impress me on ESPN. I wonder if he knows body shots are legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X