No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez-Mercito Gesta in Play For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
    Gesta did not impress me on ESPN. I wonder if he knows body shots are legal.
    Watch his fight before that and it will answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Once again showing your incompetence and it's reaching an all time high.

God you're fkin dumb... HOMIE
      Gesta has obviously fought at 135. Whether it was bums or not he has done SOMETHING at 135 unlike Broner. Get your reading comprehension up and while you're at it get my nuts out your mouth too. And again... PLEASE.
      Broner was a titlist at 130 of course he's gonna get a title shot of he wants it. That's nothing unusual at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Broner was a titlist at 130 of course he's gonna get a title shot of he wants it. That's nothing unusual at all.
        I know that. That's why I said "I know that's how boxing works." Then I said "I don't think so" cause I didn't agree with it. But that wasn't really the point. This dude danceswithfire dunno wtf he's talking about.

Comment

Vazquez takes it via easy UD.

Comment

Mercito Gesta is not a good figther . it would be a great win if he beats Miguel

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
              Gesta did not impress me on ESPN. I wonder if he knows body shots are legal.
              LMFAO...

Comment

Robbery or freak accident aside the fight ends
                with Titere by UD or Gesta by surprise TKO

Comment

Again Gesta calling out Vazquez but nothing concrete. Already talking about having problems making weight! My boy Miguel will make Gesta look ordinary just like last 10 opponents. Broner will have a BIG problem with Miguel, which looks promising for both as their 140 debute but Broner doesn't have the balls to step up to the challenge and if he does, he will probably try something stupid with the weight, which isn't going to work for him.

Comment

I like this Match up good fight at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      well, rigo is 10 and 0 and already a champion despite having fought nobodies..lol
                      Cordoba and Ramos were both in the Top 10..............

Comment

Working...
                      X