Sugar Ray Leonard : I coulda beat Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    based on a cut

Margarito hurt Manny and out of his own mouth "1 more body shot and he would've knocked me out"

Pacquiao > You

Margarito > Floyd,SRL,Pacquiao
    One lucky punch and that translates to almost knocking Manny out? Plus I've never heard Manny say he almost KO'd by Margarito, he said he was hurt NOT KO'd. And Margarito is disgrace to the sport of boxing. I know you support him because he's Mexican but come on man, try to look past your own bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I'm generally anti of both fan bases -- because the majority seem to see things with blinders on and can't admit that each fighter is phenomenal. They try so hard to make their guy the GOAT while making the other out to be a bum or something. I mean there's a reason why the general consensus of recent memory has each fighter 1 & 2 respectively in the P4P rankings.

But yeah, by far the Mayweather penis swingers are more annoying. Most of them are tards of epic and biblical proportions who come off like butthurt 13 year olds. I swear if you don't get on your knees for Floyd they take offense to it like you fingered their girlfriend or something.

Lol. Fan boys. God bless them.
      Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
      I'm not the only one who noticed this lol. Thank god some of them are finally getting banned, they are so annoying.
      but yet it was u dickheads who bought up floyd in a thread that had nothing to do with him. u type complain about their fanbases but ur always the ones mentioning them, rushing into their threads. truth is ur fans too. besides the fact that most of u dont know wtf ur talking about, all u do is lay around here and crack ******ed jokes and hate on certain fighters. thats not much better. there are numerous threads where there are good debates going on, yet, the only threads i see u idiots in is these type. it aint a coincidence.

Comment

You'd have to be dellusional to have Pac beating any of the top dogs of that era... Its not even a contest. Love Pac..but I'm staying away from this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          One lucky punch and that translates to almost knocking Manny out? Plus I've never heard Manny say he almost KO'd by Margarito, he said he was hurt NOT KO'd. And Margarito is disgrace to the sport of boxing. I know you support him because he's Mexican but come on man, try to look past your own bias.
          lol, dont expect much from MANIAC. hes quite the hypocrite. only hes allowed to champion fighters who he feels are disgraces to the sport.

Comment

Leonard would have beaten both Floyd and Manny. Too big and long for them.

He would easily out point Manny, in my opinion. Floyd in his prime years at WW, 06-07, still wouldn't have beat Leonard. Floyd would make it interesting, and I could see him rolling lots of Leonards punches. But Ray out works him to a decision I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              but yet it was u dickheads who bought up floyd in a thread that had nothing to do with him. u type complain about their fanbases but ur always the ones mentioning them, rushing into their threads. truth is ur fans too. besides the fact that most of u dont know wtf ur talking about, all u do is lay around here and crack ******ed jokes and hate on certain fighters. thats not much better. there are numerous threads where there are good debates going on, yet, the only threads i see u idiots in is these type. it aint a coincidence.
              This wasn't a Floyd thread, this is a SRL - Pacquiao thread. So what do you mean "their" threads?

you're a typical example of what we're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Stopped reading right there mate

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
                  But I thought this wasn't a Floyd thread, this is a SRL - Pacquiao thread.

you're a typical example of what we're talking about.
                  hah. i have yet to defend floyd in this thread. i dont see a reason to. has nothing to do with him and i have fully stated numerous times srl and hearns would beat him. u, on the other hand, are talking **** whe u have no place to talk it. u are excatly part of the problem. u may not be a fan of either guy, but u go outta ur way to post in these threads mentioning a fighter u hate heven tho he has nothing to do with the thread. its not easy to see the truth. just accept it. ur just as bad as the ppl ur talking about. how much if u bet if i go thru your post history it'll be a high percentage of posts about floyd mayweather or adrien broner...fighters u claim to hate? smh. dude, just do yourself a favor and exit thr thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/24463257.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• So.....anyway sugar would have beaten Manny to a pulp

Comment

Working...
                      X