No announcement yet.

who's higher on your ATG list? Mayweather or Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Winky giving Hopkins "hell" doesn't mean he should be rated higher than Marquez. That doesn't even make sense. And second, you brought up the pound for pound debate. You! Lmao. Wasn't that you using the argument that the Winky win was better because he was rated #3-5 and Marquez wasn't even ranked. Guess what? You were wrong. So save the chatter.
    I made no such argument

My beef with your 1st post I replied to was you saying Hop/Wright wasn't even on Floyd's level of win in May/Marquez, and it's ridiculous P4P status or not.

And I used P4P to make the status of the challengers comparable. Despite not being a P4P #2 Wright gave Hopkins problems.

Marquez at #2 didn't even looked like he belonged in a ring with Floyd.

Comment

• Anyway, that's a good win for BHop.. totally earned it against Wright. Not a gimmie victory like May over Marquez. Stop knocking that win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
        considering the context THEN was Marquez even on the P4P list?

Winky went as high as #2 himself if I remember right, and was #3-5 when Hop fought him.
        Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
        I made no such argument

My beef with your 1st post I replied to was you saying Hop/Wright wasn't even on Floyd's level of win in May/Marquez, and it's ridiculous P4P status or not.

And I used P4P to make the status of the challengers comparable. Despite not being a P4P #2 Wright gave Hopkins problems.

Yep, that's you pretending marquez wasn't even ranked when he fought Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Yep, that's you pretending marquez wasn't even ranked when he fought Floyd.
          What kind of reading comprehension is that?

I posed a very relevant question to comparable rank between Marquez and WRIGHT at the times they fought their respective opponents.

Comment

What kind of reading comprehension is that?

I posed a very relevant question to comparable rank between Marquez and WRIGHT at the times they fought their respective opponents.
            What was your "relevant question"? Seems that since you got the answer you weren't looking for, you don't find it relevant anymore. LOL @ reading comprehension. You sound like an idiot.

Comment

I made no such argument

Brah, i can't figure out if you're REALLY that slow, just trolling or what. If you can't see how utterly ridiculous that argument is, you might just be an aspie, or at the very least a borderline aspie.

Comment

• Well, you got confused like I was maligning Marquez, I wasn't. For perspective I was asking if Marquez was even on the P4P list when Wright fought Hopkins.

BUT it's not really relevant considering that even at P4P #2 gave Floyd no challenge whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post

Brah, i can't figure out if you're REALLY that slow, just trolling or what. If you can't see how utterly ridiculous that argument is, you might just be an aspie, or at the very least a borderline aspie.
                  I think Mayweather's win over Hatton was better than Hearns' win over Duran. Mayweather had a tougher time and that's all that matters.

Comment

Well, you got confused like I was maligning Marquez, I wasn't. For perspective I was asking if Marquez was even on the P4P list when Wright fought Hopkins.

BUT it's not really relevant considering that even at P4P #2 gave Floyd no challenge whatsoever.
                    And...so what?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post

No I think you guys are trolling, saying a Mayweather win over Marquez is better than a Hopkins win over Wright.

Comment

Working...
                      X