who's higher on your ATG list? Mayweather or Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    boxing isn't a sport. it' a business -floyd mayweather jr
    Ok and? This gay single white female thing you've got with Floyd is getting creepy.

Comment

• you are right i don't follow the sport of boxing. i follow the business of boxing. I really want to find out who sold the most ppv's or who made the most money. Isn't that the point? I don't care about the mundine details of who fought who. why should that matter? there's money to count fellows!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Yeah, I say that because while both had to move up, Marquez is a greater fighter than Winky pound for pound. Lol @ hate for Hopkins. There are few fighters I respect more. I can't even tell you who is greater between him and Floyd.
        the marquez fight or the winky fight is nothing to brag about both marquez and winky kinda looked out of shape in those fights but i don't understand how anyone can knock the marquez fight and not knock the winky fight

Comment

Ok and? This gay single white female thing you've got with Floyd is getting creepy.
          how is it gay if i'm female?

Comment

you are right i don't follow the sport of boxing. i follow the business of boxing. I really want to find out who sold the most ppv's or who made the most money. Isn't that the point? I don't care about the mundine details of who fought who. why should that matter? there's money to count fellows!
            **yawns**

Here comes the stalker.

Comment

how is it gay if i'm female?
              The latter is a movie about a stalker. It's how you behave. Gay is what you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                the marquez fight or the winky fight is nothing to brag about both marquez and winky kinda looked out of shape in those fights but i don't understand how anyone can knock the marquez fight and not knock the winky fight
                My point exactly.

Comment

The latter is a movie about a stalker. It's how you behave. Gay is what you are.
                  oh ok sorry i haven't been able to see too many movies later. I got the floyd mayweather career boxset on repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Thank you for answering.

Taylor is not a one hit wonder because he actually has two victories over a bonafied ATG who was not far from his prime and arguably accomplished more AFTER those fights.

Ok so now you're using that "styles make fights" cop out, aight so let me ask you this : how would these guys do if they fought Hopkins twice, Spinks and Winky? 3 different styles so you can't use that excuse now.

Matter of fact, I don't even need to look at resumes, I just need to use my own two eyes to see that Taylor > Corrales and Castillo. I'm baffled that you guys can't see it.
                    i'm baffled that anyone actually believes this.taylor beat hopkins and who else?most people thought he lost to winky and alot of people aslo thought he lost to spinks.diego beating freitas,castillo and casamayor is more impressive than beating hopkins and ouma to me an honestly who the hell would rank taylor above castillo and corrales

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      i'm baffled that anyone actually believes this.taylor beat hopkins and who else?most people thought he lost to winky and alot of people aslo thought he lost to spinks.diego beating freitas,castillo and casamayor is more impressive than beating hopkins and ouma to me an honestly who the hell would rank taylor above castillo and corrales
                      Where did I mention rankings? I'm talking about fighting ability.

Beating Freitas, Castillo and Casa is more impressive than beating Hopkins twice? Hell no, and I like these guys.

Also Corrales was about to get stopped by Castillo before he used the mouthpiece trick to buy time. And he's 1-2 against Casa (although the first fight shouldn't have been stopped).

Comment

Working...
                      X