No announcement yet.

who's higher on your ATG list? Mayweather or Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    well the fans voting on the fight thought it was a clear victory, the announcers thought it was. everyone but daggum thought it was, but it wasnt.

and this has nothing really to do with floyd. i mean if u think castillo was a bad fight or something then that says more about u than me. smh. stop it. u let the hate go a little too far sometimes, i told u that before. now ur criticizing floyds opposition to make him look ****tier and then ur accusing me of hyping him up? as if he needed hype?

announcer 1 "coming to the final seconds of the fight i cannot tell you who won."

announcer 2 "no. a lot of mystery here."

do you ever get tired of lying and being full of sh-it?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post

announcer 1 "coming to the final seconds of the fight i cannot tell you who won."

announcer 2 "no. a lot of mystery here."

do you ever get tired of lying and being full of sh-it?

Comment

there's a lot to complain about. have you been paying attention to how terrible boxing has been lately or do you just pretend that all the joke fights are great? i wish i could do that but being ignorant isn't my thing.
        But ALL you do is hate man,you never post anything positive.just hate

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
          Truer words have never been spoken on this message board~

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Stop with the dumb ****. That win isn't on the level of Floyd's win over Marquez, for starters.
            Please tell me you're joking?

That's a good win for Hop. Wink hadn't lost a fight in years, was top 5 P4P

and a bunch of ppl from here had him winning the fight. I had Hop by a point, so I wouldn't argue for those that thought Wright won.

You're going to compare that to a damn shut out on Marquez? Who didn't look like he belonged in there with May and was being carried?

Comment

• Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
              Please tell me you're joking?

That's a good win for Hop. Wink hadn't lost a fight in years, was top 5 P4P

and a bunch of ppl from here had him winning the fight. I had Hop by a point, so I wouldn't argue for those that thought Wright won.

You're going to compare that to a damn shut out on Marquez? Who didn't look like he belonged in there with May and was being carried?
              Yeah, I'm gonna compare that to Marquez. Tell me, what's Winky's record at light heavyweight?

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                it's not hate. it's constructive criticism pointing out how floyd is destroying boxing. If more people thought like me floyd wouldn't be able to make millions ducking the best because he would be forced into taking tough fights like when he had to fight corrales. The winner of that fight got a big hbo contract. There was an incentive for floyd to fight someone good. Now there are no incentives because he makes 40 million fighting B level guys.

Comment

it's not hate. it's constructive criticism pointing out how floyd is destroying boxing. If more people thought like me floyd wouldn't be able to make millions ducking the best because he would be forced into taking tough fights like when he had to fight corrales. The winner of that fight got a big hbo contract. There was an incentive for floyd to fight someone good. Now there are no incentives because he makes 40 million fighting B level guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Yeah, I'm gonna compare that to Marquez. Tell me, what's Winky's record at light heavyweight?
                    What was Marquez's at welter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                      What was Marquez's at welter?
                      The same as Winky's. Maybe better depending on how you saw the Manny fight. Ahh so you agree that it's comparable?

Comment

Working...
                      X