No announcement yet.

who's higher on your ATG list? Mayweather or Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    you have never seen the casamayor and johnston fights or you are hoping he hasn't seen them.
    ive seen them all, ive seen pretty much all of jlc's fights that are recorded. and the first johnston fight was a clear victory. castillo had a point deduction and he still looked the better of the two. the second one is much more arguable.

Comment

• whats funny is castillo looked better against johnston in the first fight than he did against floyd and i bet daggum would still claim johnston got robbed. how does that work?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Where do you see the word dominating? And he fought Johnston twice (seems you forgot), which one are you referring to?
        he said what were castillo's dominating signature wins. he has none. he has really good wins but they aren't dominating and they are debatable. same as taylor. both the castillo-johnston fights were close. johnston could have won both. if his name was floyd....well you know what would have happened.

Comment

• This is a good question. I could see the argument for either guy. Personally, I have Floyd slightly ahead due to his consistency and undefeated record. Some of B-Hop's biggest wins were against smaller men Trinidad, DLH, Wright, etc.

Comment

he said what were castillo's dominating signature wins. he has none. he has really good wins but they aren't dominating and they are debatable. same as taylor. both the castillo-johnston fights were close. johnston could have won both. if his name was floyd....well you know what would have happened.
            oh please. smh. i suggest u go back and re watch the first fight. it wasnt that close. castillo kept winning round after round and johnston never came on. castillo won that fight by at least 2 rounds. at least.

Comment

You quoted me though. Pull yourself together.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                ive seen them all, ive seen pretty much all of jlc's fights that are recorded. and the first johnston fight was a clear victory. castillo had a point deduction and he still looked the better of the two. the second one is much more arguable.
                was not a clear victory at all. you have to defend everyone on floyd's resume to make floyd look better.

Comment

was not a clear victory at all. you have to defend everyone on floyd's resume to make floyd look better.
                  Why would anyone need to defend a win over the #1 lightweight? Moving up? Because irrational posters feel the need to downplay it.

"But Floyd was #2 pound for pound for two months. Waaaaaahh!"

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    You quoted me though. Pull yourself together.

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    What's Castillo's dominating signature win? Rematch against worn down Corrales when Castillo didn't make weight?
                    Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    We can start with Stevie Johnston, Cesar Bazan, Juan Lazcano, Casamayor, Diaz. Castillo is the greatest lightweight of our generation.
                    because you were the one who was wrong. not him. did you forget the question you were answering? do i really have to post the whole timeline so you remember? that's gonna be tedious.

Comment

well the fans voting on the fight thought it was a clear victory, the announcers thought it was. everyone but daggum thought it was, but it wasnt.

and this has nothing really to do with floyd. i mean if u think castillo was a bad fight or something then that says more about u than me. smh. stop it. u let the hate go a little too far sometimes, i told u that before. now ur criticizing floyds opposition to make him look ****tier and then ur accusing me of hyping him up? as if he needed hype?

Comment

Working...
                      X