No announcement yet.

who's higher on your ATG list? Mayweather or Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Winky is the only one on that list that has a chance in hell at beating Floyd. And he definitely wasnt prime so so much for that. Tarver, Taylor Dawson? Seriously?
    Floyd got his nose popped by Cotto's jab and his eye puffed up by Oscar's jab, so why are you acting like Taylor would have no chance? And Floyd also struggled and got unofficially dropped by Zab, also got hurt bad against chop chop so Tarver would have a puncher's chance and Dawson being a slick southpaw would have a good chance too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Floyd got his nose popped by Cotto's jab and his eye puffed up by Oscar's jab, so why are you acting like Taylor would have no chance? And Floyd also struggled and got unofficially dropped by Zab, also got hurt bad against chop chop so Tarver would have a puncher's chance and Dawson being a slick southpaw would have a good chance too.
      A jab won't win them the fight. Like I said none of those guys are that big of a threat to neat Floyd. I don't much care about punchers chances. U can give just about any fighter a punchers chance. And Floyd has fought some great punchers. Taylor?? Seriously??? Smh.

Dawson has the best chance out of those two but he's not mentally solid enough to beat Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        A jab won't win them the fight. Like I said none of those guys are that big of a threat to neat Floyd. I don't much care about punchers chances. U can give just about any fighter a punchers chance. And Floyd has fought some great punchers. Taylor?? Seriously??? Smh.

Dawson has the best chance out of those two but he's not mentally solid enough to beat Floyd.
        Taylor is a bum now? LOL Floyd is my current favorite fighter but that's straight nuthuggery right there. Prime Taylor had an excellent jab, good speed and power AND was tall and rangy for his weight. Name me a prime fighter as good as Taylor that Floyd beat?

Comment

Jermain Taylor is just not that good.

He's no better than Jose Luis Castillo.

Comment

Taylor is a bum now? LOL Floyd is my current favorite fighter but that's straight nuthuggery right there. Prime Taylor had an excellent jab, good speed and power AND was tall and rangy for his weight. Name me a prime fighter as good as Taylor that Floyd beat?
            Corrales, easy.

Comment

Prime taylor isn't a bum. He's just not good enough to beat Floyd. He want good enough to beat Hopkins IMO. And Hopkins had lost a step by then as well. Its not nuthuggery at all. I've seen both fighters fight and floyd has beaten better fighters than Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Corrales, easy.
                Castillo, even easier. IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  And the people said Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    baldomir, even easiest.

Comment

• I mean no disrespect to Taylor but who did prime Taylor really beat? He should have lost at lest one to Hopkins, he should have lost to a faded winky wright as well. Forgive me for not giving him a chance against Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X