No announcement yet.

Floyd put on weight while in Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mesher View Post
    He should get those braids his dad had and come in looking like the predator in his next fight, that would be sweet.
    lmao...i dont even...

Comment

• you can clearly see leonard ellerbe's devilish smile on the elevators reflection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
        you can clearly see leonard ellerbe's devilish smile on the elevators reflection.
        I'm gonna need the name of the girl in your sig, man. Lol

Comment

• Bro, when you tack on mass you sacrifice flexibility, that's just a straight up fact.

Comment

• Looks like a beast....he better fight soon time to open up a can of whoop ass.

Comment

• Crazier thing for me to see is his hair. First time I've ever seen him with any hair on his head.

Comment

• He LOOKS the same to me. I don't know why everyone is acting all shocked. I mean the most noticeable thing is he is balding...didn't realize his hairline was that far back. Its ok thought like Kobe's. Lebronze has the WORST HAIRLINE next to Landon Donovan.

Comment

• he has the eyes of defeated man , his smile isn't real

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Bro, when you tack on mass you sacrifice flexibility, that's just a straight up fact.
                    that'll get cut down once he started training again

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Bro, when you tack on mass you sacrifice flexibility, that's just a straight up fact.
                      only if you dont continue to stretch to maintain your flexibility so your statement is false and conditional.

Comment

Working...
                      X