Floyd put on weight while in Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Wow, he looks weird with hair.

I don't see how you can ascertain that from the pic but you could be right.
    Looks like a typical jail dude.....been doing pushups and pullups, prolly some curls with trashbags full of water. He looks beefed up...had to do it to avoid getting fat.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      You're body is 80 % water, ALWAYS. Doesn't matter if you are dry, malnourished, healthy fat, off season, 2 weeks out, doesn't matter it is always 80% ALWAYS FOREVER...

And no Greene's strongest is probably before he starts cutting, you don't get stronger by getting fatter.

blatantly untrue.

if you sweat out a gallon of water and you dont drink anything you're minus a gallon of water.

Comment

• Martinez here we come!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          blatantly untrue.

if you sweat out a gallon of water and you dont drink anything you're minus a gallon of water.
          more like ur dead. u cant lose that much water. u will die.

Comment

• When I first saw the photo, I thought he had some headphones on.

Comment

• "The kids got a jerry curl. He must have woke up in a hot tub time machine."

Lol Sike naw. He looks like he's been lifting weights. I don't know if lifting weights can benefit someone like Floyd in the ring, but hopefully it doesn't slow down his speed.

Comment

• Floyd looks great.. good for him. discipline guys like dont have trouble to maintain those kinds of condition even if they wont exercise the entire 2 months.

Comment

• he's getting ready for Manny....he gonna use Baradley's blueprint...the night he heard Manny lost, he OD'd on the push ups

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    he's getting ready for Manny....he gonna use Baradley's blueprint...the night he heard Manny lost, he OD'd on the push ups
                    Wouldn't doubt it.

Comment

• He should get those braids his dad had and come in looking like the predator in his next fight, that would be sweet.

Comment

Working...
                      X