Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you stopped becoming a fan of Floyd or Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    When Floyd said he was ready to fight Pacquiao and Pac said "no", then Pacquiao said he's ready to fight Floyd and Money said said "no" then Mayweather said he was ready to fight Manny but then Pac said "no" this was non stop...the years went by...Pacquiao lost and Floyd got locked up...The End...

Actually never was a fan of either but this ^^^ reality show didn't help...
    That's why it's best to show love for Mexican and Rican boxers, they don't pull that soap opera shit like others do.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Never stopped liking either fighter. Now Manny's promoter and some of his fans that post on this board, I stopped liking them ages ago. Bob with the delay in the Hagler/SRL fight. And manny's fans that post, started hating them once they discovered manny in 2009.
      From a neutral standpoint, Mayweather/Broner fans are by far the worst I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
        From a neutral standpoint, Mayweather/Broner fans are by far the worst I've ever seen.
        In what respect?

Comment

In what respect?
          -extremely racist
          -only respect fighters of their skin color
          -overly obsessive with any negative comments thrown at floyd/broner
          -uneducated

These are most of your typical floyd/broner fanatics
          Last edited by tranquilo; 08-03-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

-extremely racist
            -overly obsessive with any negative comments about floyd/broner
            -uneducated
            I agree that is what makes them just as bad as any Pac/Klit nuthugger, but also they've just been around so much longer than the Pacquiao fans. The guys who nuthug Roy/Broner like that were the same people who ten years ago would tell you RJJ is GOAT and McNabb was the best QB in the NFL. I guess I'm just so used to that type of fan that I realize the futility in arguing with them about most things. Whereas the Pac fans never cease to amuse me with their idiocy. No matter how low you set the bar for them, they'll show up with shovels.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              I agree that is what makes them just as bad as any Pac/Klit nuthugger, but also they've just been around so much longer than the Pacquiao fans. The guys who nuthug Roy/Broner like that were the same people who ten years ago would tell you RJJ is GOAT and McNabb was the best QB in the NFL. I guess I'm just so used to that type of fan that I realize the futility in arguing with them about most things. Whereas the Pac fans never cease to amuse me with their idiocy. No matter how low you set the bar for them, they'll show up with shovels.
              Case in point, hugh grant & pac-boy were in another tread saying Floyd is ducking ginger. How is that even possible??

Comment

-extremely racist
                -overly obsessive with any negative comments about floyd/broner
                -uneducated
                Ok. well being extremely racist is my hobby. I only like black fighters. I defend floyd at every turn. I actually have a masters degree so I'm not uneducated.

Now will you go away?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Case in point, hugh grant & pac-boy were in another tread saying Floyd is ducking ginger. How is that even possible??
                  Case and point A. Khlalil went on a 4 page rampage demanding boxingscene change the title of one of their articles because it said Floyd got out of "prison" instead of "jail". How obsessed do you have to be to do something like that?

Comment

Case and point A. Khlalil went on a 4 page rampage demanding boxingscene change the title of one of their articles because it said Floyd got out of "prison" instead of "jail". How obsessed do you have to be to do something like that?
                    so every floyd fan is that becuase on of them is. And you said floyd fans are exterely racist. When your phone rings, its the pot calling you, the kettle, negro!

Comment

so every floyd fan is that becuase on of them is. And you said floyd fans are exterely racist. When your phone rings, its the pot calling you, the kettle, negro!
                      I said the hardcore bumsniffer fans, or groupies. Regular Pac/Mayweather fans are tolerable.

Why aren't you telling this to the guy who compared Pac fans to a few posters too?

Comment

Working...
                      X