Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you stopped becoming a fan of Floyd or Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you sound like a little girl....haha act like a man (unless your a female)

Pac and Floyd are boxers for ****s sake, they aint here to satisfy your every whim

Comment

The first time I rooted against Pac was the Oscar fight (I rooted against Floyd for the first time in that fight too) but I never intended to hate on him like I do now... But his fans got so big headed... And basically I didn't want to be associated with those people

Comment

I lost a little for Pac since boxing for him is all business now.

Floyd will always be Floyd. He doesn't care about his legacy, he doesn't care what other people think, he doesn't give a damn about anything except his self and the bottomline.

And he made a huge fortune using that strategy.

Comment

I'm a fan of both fighters, I enjoy putting all of their Stans to shame though. Mayweather stans are the worst followed by Pac stans so really I enjoy shitting on their fan base but I enjoy both fighters.

I feel that Mayweather lost a ton of credibility by ducking Cotto and Margarito in their primes, and becoming a "I don't want to end up like Ali" self preservation junkie.

Pacquiao lost most of his credibility when he didn't want to take OSDT for nearly an entire year and then fights at catch weights.

Comment

I stopped being a fan of Manny Pacquiao when they confirmed that he would be fighting Shane Mosley.

Shane Mosley was the same guy that ESPN, Bob Arum, Freddie Roach had just called SHOT and OLD when Mayweather fought him.

Pacquiao was before being touted as the guy who fights the best, and does not fight money fights, and all Arum could do is say "It Makes the most sense financially".

Comment

I've never stop bein a fan of them. Two of the best right now and of this era. I do hate their obnoxious nuthuggers fan who hate on the other fan base because they are ignorant trolls. Still a fan of both.

Comment

When did you stopped becoming a fan of Floyd or Pac?

does that even make sense?!

Comment

When Floyd said he was ready to fight Pacquiao and Pac said "no", then Pacquiao said he's ready to fight Floyd and Money said said "no" then Mayweather said he was ready to fight Manny but then Pac said "no" this was non stop...the years went by...Pacquiao lost and Floyd got locked up...The End...

Actually never was a fan of either but this ^^^ reality show didn't help...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    I stopped being a fan of Manny Pacquiao when they confirmed that he would be fighting Shane Mosley.

Shane Mosley was the same guy that ESPN, Bob Arum, Freddie Roach had just called SHOT and OLD when Mayweather fought him.

Pacquiao was before being touted as the guy who fights the best, and does not fight money fights, and all Arum could do is say "It Makes the most sense financially".
                    yeah what a waste of time that fight was. bob arum is all about the dollars, not what the fans want to see. and thats whats wrong with boxing.

Comment

Never stopped liking either fighter. Now Manny's promoter and some of his fans that post on this board, I stopped liking them ages ago. Bob with the delay in the Hagler/SRL fight. And manny's fans that post, started hating them once they discovered manny in 2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X