• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Looks like this fight is happening.

VS

The Result.........

Who wins?
    Alvarado wins. He looks healthy and fighting at his own weight.

Rios still looks terrible.

Comment

• Dan Rafael @danrafaelespn
      Rios is in the room and looks a little drawn but nobody on team seems concerned about his weight. I think he'll make it. #boxing

Comment

• lol. He looks horrible IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

lol. He looks horrible IMO.
          seen him worse lol but yeah doesn't look good.

Comment

• I'm picking Alvarado by late stoppage. He's visibly bigger than Rios and I think he may have the better chin. So in a war, given his size and ability to take Rios' shots, I see Mike wearing him down late and stopping him in the championship rounds.

It's gonna be good, can't wait.

Comment

• Rios is a welterweight, what hes doing to his body is not healthy. Anyways, I Cant wait for this WAR!

Comment

• Just watched the weigh-in... these guys look ready to scrap... Rios looks dry to the bone... came in at 140 on the dot. Alvarado looks strong, healthy and naturally larger than Bam Bam. He should have the better stamina tomorrow night, important if this turn out to be the war we all expect it to be.

Comment

• I have Alvarado by KO by 8th rd at the latest. More likely 6th rd.

Comment

• The poll is 81-80. In other words, nobody knows what the hell is going to happen in the ring tomorrow. My kind of fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      The poll is 81-80. In other words, nobody knows what the hell is going to happen in the ring tomorrow. My kind of fight.
                      Crazy close poll.

Let the war begin!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X