• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    Where is the draw option?
    You expect this to go 12 rounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      God I hope not. I just pray whoever the ref is doesnt jump in too fast and call an early stoppage. Gotta let these two fight, they both have tremendous will power when faced with adversity.
      Yea, I think this is one of those fights where one punch can change it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        Where is the draw option?
        Only one will be coming out alive.

Comment

• I would love to see the winner of this VS matthysse or danny garcia. If it lives up to all the hype of course i'd be down for a rematch too!

Comment

• Comment

• this **** is about to go down bros...last year we got angulo-kirkland, hopefully this fight surpasses it!

Comment

• My newest article, which touches on the Rios-Alvarado and Donaire-Nishioka fights this weekend. But mostly it's about why we're all boxing fans. Feedback greatly appreciated. Thanks!

A Lot Of Things Right With Boxing (click)

Comment

• Any word on the referee? If its smoger then the boxing gods have aligned the stars for us.

Comment

• Alvarado has more dimensions than Rios. This might become a different type of fight than most think. Alvarado is going to handle Rios and take him deep

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Any word on the referee? If its smoger then the boxing gods have aligned the stars for us.
                      I was going to just ask this who is reffing this fight. Man I always liked Alvarado to win this fight bc of his size/stregth and as the fight gets closer I think he is becoming even more clear he is going to win if Rios comes in weight drained and weak he is getting KTFO.

Comment

Working...
                      X