Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Wach Negotiations Intensify For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WACH the **** are some of you guys moaning about?

MARIUSZ will WACH to a victory over Wlad and become champion!

This fight is great if only for the WACH puns the press can come up with!

It's time to WACH AND ROLL!!!!

Comment

Wach is the best out of those available and willing to fight. Everybody else is either tied up in other fights or coming off injuries. Plus he makes the most sense economically with the Polish TV money.

Adamek is fighting Walker
      Pulev is fighting Ustinov
      Povetkin is fighting Rahman
      Solis is being sued by Don King
      Helenius is coming off a career threatening shoulder injury
      Mitchell not ready
      Arreola's camp is waiting on Vitali to retire so he can fight for a "vacant" WBC belt
      Chagaev been there done that
      Boytsov is coming off multiple hand operations...still treading water
      Stiverne is ranked very high by the WBC and will likely face Arreola sometime soon
      Fury & Price not ready this year

Can anybody honestly pick a better fight for Wladimir?

Comment

I am a Wlad fan and if Wach is the best he can do Wlad should consider retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Wach is the best out of those available and willing to fight. Everybody else is either tied up in other fights or coming off injuries. Plus he makes the most sense economically with the Polish TV money.

Adamek is fighting Walker
          Pulev is fighting Ustinov
          Povetkin is fighting Rahman
          Solis is being sued by Don King
          Helenius is coming off a career threatening shoulder injury
          Mitchell not ready
          Arreola's camp is waiting on Vitali to retire so he can fight for a "vacant" WBC belt
          Chagaev been there done that
          Boytsov is coming off multiple hand operations...still treading water
          Stiverne is ranked very high by the WBC and will likely face Arreola sometime soon
          Fury & Price not ready this year

Can anybody honestly pick a better fight for Wladimir?
          No, but none of this means the fight isn't absolute garbage or that Wach doesn't suck. It just sucks more that so few actually have the balls to want to be champ (or are just not ready yet). Arreola is a joke. He'll wait and get a crack and he still has never beaten a live body.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            I am a Wlad fan and if Wach is the best he can do Wlad should consider retirement.
            Wach is not the best Wlad can do, he has fought opponents who were a lot better. Wach is one of the few who are currently available for his next fight though.

Comment

I was bored so I did some math for anyone that believes that Wach has power. The fifteen opponents that Wach has stopped have a total of 215 losses between them and they have been stopped within the distance a dismal 137 times. That is an average of nine stoppages within the distance for each fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                I was bored so I did some math for anyone that believes that Wach has power. The fifteen opponents that Wach has stopped have a total of 215 losses between them and they have been stopped within the distance a dismal 137 times. That is an average of nine stoppages within the distance for each fighter.
                Wach stinks. He's been spoon fed bums to give him a shiny record. Lol at the posters who are saying he's the best available. If that is true than the division is just awful as I've been saying for awhile now. I expect Wlad to play it safe and wait for the right opening and not taking any chances. He'll get Wach out of there in 7 or 8 rounds. He has the ability to blow him out early like Lewis did to Golota, but he won't take the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Wach stinks. He's been spoon fed bums to give him a shiny record. Lol at the posters who are saying he's the best available. If that is true than the division is just awful as I've been saying for awhile now. I expect Wlad to play it safe and wait for the right opening and not taking any chances. He'll get Wach out of there in 7 or 8 rounds. He has the ability to blow him out early like Lewis did to Golota, but he won't take the chance.
                  If you don't like the matchup, you don't have to WACH it!

My self, I know my buddy Mariusz is going to WACH all over Wladimir!

It's time to WACH AND ROLL!

Comment

BOW DOWN to the power of the WACH.

How many of Wlad's KOs are better than this? (WACH at 2:39)

Comment

Originally posted by Der_Ubermensch View Post
                      BOW DOWN to the power of the WACH.

How many of Wlad's KOs are better than this? (WACH at 2:39)

Wow, that is simply amazing. Wach accomplished something that only six other men in the history of mankind have been able to do when he knocked out Blubber McBride. To include the formidable Louis Monaco who was 4-6 when he knocked out Blubber McBride way back in 1997. And he was coming off two straight knock out loses himself when he accomplished the amazing feat.

Comment

Working...
                      X