Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto To Start Selection Process Very Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto kicks the mandingo warriors ass in similiar fashion by displayin that same brillant display of puglistic savvy. Any man that withstands round after round of criminal brutality is a bona fide beast! Explain anyone with logical sense how a fighter with only two losses runs?
    Last edited by PR ESQ.; 08-04-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ido View Post
      If Cotto vs Canelo is made for this December, forget a ppv. I am soo driving to NYC, and watch this live in MSG. A Huevo!
      I would also love to see Canelo get schooled live

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Oh only Cotto is the victim. If you along with other fan boys left Cotto threads I discuss other things as well. Some things I dislike about Cotto apart from his dumb fanbase but it is nothing compared to the hate I have for Broner, Hopkins, Chavez Jr.

He beat them both easy huh? Well no ****, one had one leg and was the 154 pound Jennings while the other one just had a mouth and washed up.

Kirkland may not have boxing skills like Cotto but he certainly has the guts to fight head on unlike Cotto. Kirkland will make Cotto run for his life like he was doing it with Pac and Margarito in the first fight.

Margarito isn't a true 154 pounder like Kirkland FYI.

I always do that? You guys do that shit all the time. Oh I'm sorry that I'm suppose to spend my weekend nights talking to a bunch of idiots around here instead of actually going out.

Man, Kirkland was exposed by Ishida. Drop by Angulo in the first round was being school by Molina. Ishida, Angulo and Molina are not by any means in Cotto's class. Cotto can beat Kirkland in a wide UD or even KO him. Kirkland does not have Margarito chin, stamina or work rate. He cant handle the same punches Cotto landed on Margarito. I dont know why you cant even see this. Cotto beating Kirklan, does not do anything in his resume. Hell, beating K9 will only fuel the delusional haters with their K9 was garbage and bla bla bla opinion we see on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Oh only Cotto is the victim. If you along with other fan boys left Cotto threads I discuss other things as well. Some things I dislike about Cotto apart from his dumb fanbase but it is nothing compared to the hate I have for Broner, Hopkins, Chavez Jr.

He beat them both easy huh? Well no ****, one had one leg and was the 154 pound Jennings while the other one just had a mouth and washed up.

Kirkland may not have boxing skills like Cotto but he certainly has the guts to fight head on unlike Cotto. Kirkland will make Cotto run for his life like he was doing it with Pac and Margarito in the first fight.

Margarito isn't a true 154 pounder like Kirkland FYI.

I always do that? You guys do that shit all the time. Oh I'm sorry that I'm suppose to spend my weekend nights talking to a bunch of idiots around here instead of actually going out.
          You post in WAY more Cotto threads then I do. Literally every single one about him you post in. You admit he beat them easy, then why mention them at all? Kirkland is young, strong, and a hard puncher. If Molina could beat him like he was, I have zero doubt Cotto could do the same. Pac and Margarito had the chin to take the counters landed on them repeatedly. Kirkland doesn't. So now unless you fight head on against your opponent, you're a coward? Screw strategy, just rush the guy. He's the smaller guy in this proposed bout, he needs to box and use his skills. Margarito is still a very strong guy and while Kirkland has fought at the weight longer, I don't think the strength difference is that vast.

I'm just trying to debate you because we have never agreed on anything we've both posted on. I want to see what you think and you ignore me after one or two posts. That's all I'm saying. Spend your weekend nights how you want.

Comment

• Hell no!!! Kirkland is leagues better than a shot Margarito. Easy!
            Dude, Kirkland is garbage. He has no boxing skills and is easy to hit. He looks like a good fighter when he goes against scrubs. But Cotto will beat the hell out of him and make him quit. He wont even make money off a Kirkland fight.

Comment

• F#ck Alvarez he can wait......

Comment

Working...
              X