No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto To Start Selection Process Very Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Hell no!!! Kirkland is leagues better than a shot Margarito. Easy!
    You was one of the idiots that had said that Cotto was mentally damaged by Margo and was going to quit in his second fight too. Now Kirkland is a better fighter. At what point was there an opportuinity for Cotto to fight Kirkland? Unless he was going to fight him in jail when he was in

Comment

• I swear Fantastic is the biggest Moron that exists on nsb..Rhodes a top jmw? Give me a break, we're talking abt WBC rankings here.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        You was one of the idiots that had said that Cotto was mentally damaged by Margo and was going to quit in his second fight too. Now Kirkland is a better fighter. At what point was there an opportuinity for Cotto to fight Kirkland? Unless he was going to fight him in jail when he was in
        He's a better fighter at this point yes and yes I did think Margarito might of win vs Cotto but Cotto boxed a lot more.

Kirkland isn't in jail anymore.

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
        I swear Fantastic is the biggest Moron that exists on nsb..Rhodes a top jmw? Give me a break, we're talking abt WBC rankings here.
        Rhodes was ranked #4 I believe by Ring ****zine when Canelo faced him. Not sure what number exactly but he was definitely top 5.

You wanna talk about moron...you're the one that don't care how Cotto wins as long as he wins even if it's boring. Nuthug much?

Comment

• WAR COTTO!!!!!!!! I'd take Cotto vs. Lara, Alvarez, Molina, Kirkland ANYDAY.

Comment

And who's fault is that? Angulo has no one to blame but himself.

So what if he lost to Ishida. Some of the greatest ever have lost to bums. Not saying Kirkland is an ATG or anything fyi.

Facts are there. He hasn't faced a top 5 Jr. Middle. Canelo does with Rhodes and yet to Cotto fans that isn't enough. lol

What I find hilarious is that you're telling me to find facts and yet you're in fantasy land thinking he will outbox those 3. We don't know till it happens.
            Yes it's Angulo's fault but don't act like Kirkland is better than Angulo, he only won because Angulo got ******.

Foreman was a top 5 Jr middleweight when Cotto fought him.

You got some serious hate towards Cotto my man.

Comment

• how did cotto become the rings number #1 154 pounder by beating their #6 ranked 154 pounder and 2 unranked guys meanwhile bundrage and kirkland beat #2 ranked guys and other ranked guys. strange how they don't even follow their own rankings. then again cotto is popular!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
                WAR COTTO!!!!!!!! I'd take Cotto vs. Lara, Alvarez, Molina, Kirkland ANYDAY.
                Well and truly spoken ma' sibling!

Green K to ya' if for nothing else but your name, lol.

Comment

Cotto would not get near Kirkland.
                  Yeah because Kirkland is so good. Cotto could box circles around Kirkland and with Kirk's questionable chin, maybe stop him. At 154, Lara and Canelo are the only two with real chances to beat Miguel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Yes it's Angulo's fault but don't act like Kirkland is better than Angulo, he only won because Angulo got ******.

Foreman was a top 5 Jr middleweight when Cotto fought him.

You got some serious hate towards Cotto my man.
                    He's 1-0 against Angulo. So yea that's a fact there.

I thought he was ranked #6 when Cotto faced him? Hmmmm

Yea I hate Cotto so much that I buy most of his PPVs and put money in his pockets. Oh my I'm such a hater.
                    Cotto p4p is one of the best out there **** for the buck. I don't think I've seen a boring Cotto fight. I just don't make him out to be like his nuthuggers do and his fanatics like to criticize other people for the same crap Cotto does. Another one.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      Yeah because Kirkland is so good. Cotto could box circles around Kirkland and with Kirk's questionable chin, maybe stop him. At 154, Lara and Canelo are the only two with real chances to beat Miguel.
                      Kirkland is a beast. According to his stans, Cotto was suppose to beat Margarito into submission(1st fight), walk Pac down and outbox him, beat Floyd.

Kirkland is a different beast compared to a one legged Foreman and a super washed up Mayorga who's only won like 1 fight in 3 years or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X