Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inside Notebook: Pacquiao's Decision, Arum on TMT, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to typical Top Rank, keeping it in house and everything else is just smoke and mirrors to fool the foolish.

Absolutely nothing new to see here. Arum talking a good game like the fight is easy to make now GBP are out the way, but what a load of flannel.

JMM part 4 it is then?

Comment

Originally posted by internetworld7 View Post
      The most important fight for Manny is Tim Bradley. This is unfinished business. Regardless if you think Manny won and has nothing to prove he needs to fight Bradley but honestly I strongly believe Tim will beat him decisively if they meet again.
      Nope. that fight is wack

Comment

Arum just blowing smoke again. First of all, he knows Cotto is not even an option because Pac wants no part of Cotto at 154, just using Cotto's name to draw interest in Pac's next scam of a fight. Also he has no intentions of negotiating with 50 cent or anybody else from team Mayweather. Pac and Roach have got to be the most over-hyped trainer/boxer duo in boxing history.

Lets see, his options are 3 choices one of which he's definitely not going to take. And the last fights with the other choices ended scandalously. However, Pac is suppose to be #1 or 2 p4p and this is the best they can come up with.

Comment

Lol. You Pacquiao haters are such juvenile ******s. I hate both Floyd and Manny equally for their parts in denying us the most hyped fight of our era, but you Floyd penis swingers are damn near making me a fan of the midge. The way you douches blow him from your knees is laughable. How is he more over hyped than Floyd?? They both cherry pick and have fought virtually the same competition. If one is "over hyped" and a product of phantom promotion then so is the other. Quit being a blind hater and accept the fact that they're both cut from the same cloth. They both bleed equal douchery. But they're also both the most prolific P4P fighters of our era.

If you can't see that from either side (talking to you Pac & Floyd fan boys, and only YOU), then you're IQ-less tards of biblically epic proportions who are too busy swinging from the testicles of each respective fighter to see that they're both phenomenal at what they do.

Comment

arum and pacquiao are the ones that are bringing the baggage to the negotiations. arums stubborn ass will commit suicide if his main fighter(one dimensional pacquiai) gets whoopped and mayweather makes a huge pay check at the same time. and ducquiaos sissy lawsuit and 50-50 split is his ducking baggage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Lol. You Pacquiao haters are such juvenile ******s. I hate both Floyd and Manny equally for their parts in denying us the most hyped fight of our era, but you Floyd penis swingers are damn near making me a fan of the midge. The way you douches blow him from your knees is laughable. How is he more over hyped than Floyd?? They both cherry pick and have fought virtually the same competition. If one is "over hyped" and a product of phantom promotion then so is the other. Quit being a blind hater and accept the fact that they're both cut from the same cloth. They both bleed equal douchery. But they're also both the most prolific P4P fighters of our era.

If you can't see that from either side (talking to you Pac & Floyd fan boys, and only YOU), then you're IQ-less tards of biblically epic proportions who are too busy swinging from the testicles of each respective fighter to see that they're both phenomenal at what they do.
              This really & truly is probably the best post I've read this year. I'm happy to co-sign on it.

Comment

I don't want to see a rematch with Bradley unless it's on basic cable or network television. That would help put to rest the conspiracies of foul play and raise the bar for the commission and judges

Comment

There's realistically nobody at 147 for Pacquiao other than Bradley, but who wants to see Manny outclass Timmy again. Pacquiao-Marquez should be done after the 3rd fight. Cotto already proven himself to be a hopeless case against the elite. And Mayweather comes out and says he's a coward when a fight against Pacquiao is brought to his attention nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Very interesting stuff here. Is Pacman gonna recycle the Cotto fight from early 2012 no higher than 148?? Or is he gonna man up & fight a healthy Cotto?? Like Floyd did??

Is he gonna rematch Bradley. He'd better watch out. I fully expect Bradley to box him senseless.

Rematch Marquez, he isn't getting any gift decisions this time.
                    Lol at Bradley boxing him senseless.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                      There's realistically nobody at 147 for Pacquiao other than Bradley, but who wants to see Manny outclass Timmy again. Pacquiao-Marquez should be done after the 3rd fight. Cotto already proven himself to be a hopeless case against the elite. And Mayweather comes out and says he's a coward when a fight against Pacquiao is brought to his attention nowadays.
                      Paq's last fight was against a prime, young, undefeated, hungry lion named Bradly. He got robbed in a huge way. Paq accepted it in a dignified way and moved on. I still have no idea what the Paq-hating morons in this thread are whining about.

Floyd just won't fight him. What is Paq supposed to do? Fight Klitschko? Just goes to show that no matter what Paq does, the hate will never go away.

Comment

Working...
                      X