Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Fights and One Guy Keeps Winning ??? Stop It !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Fights and One Guy Keeps Winning ??? Stop It !!!

Look I understand that JMM may have been robbed more than once but the decision were made. I want JMM to get revenge as if everything will suddenly be okay but that's not the reality of what were dealing with here.

These guys fought 3 times and Pac won all three. What are we idots ?
    How many times do you actually buy into the same show ?

Imagine if every single Batman was the same except Batman always dies in the end, it would be bull**** !!!

I know it makes for an entertaining fight but we can't keep paying for this fight over and over. A bs call is a bs call and there may have been more than one bs call in this trilogy but 3rd time has got to be the charm.

Next it'll be 4 Bradley v Pac fights.

Go TMT !!!

Yeah we are idots...

Comment

i know but the first was a draw manny won the las 2 arguably but i will not pay for it even though i know it will be interesting fight i may just stream it but will not pay again and y is it that marquez has this thing that i will not fight till pacquiao fights me deal its kinda dum but he wants the $$ and avenge his loses but even if they give him the decision then wat are we gonna c pac vs marquez 4 ?????

Comment

i know but the first was a draw manny won the las 2 arguably but i will not pay for it even though i know it will be interesting fight i may just stream it but will not pay again and y is it that marquez has this thing that i will not fight till pacquiao fights me deal its kinda dum but he wants the $$ and avenge his loses but even if they give him the decision then wat are we gonna c pac vs marquez 4 ????? lame

Comment

I don't think I'll ever buy a PPV again tbh until drastic changes are made and fights that we actually want to see get made.

Comment

Yeah...I KNOW! But Arum is out of Opponents for Pacquiao so all he can do is recycle Match Ups...plus he knows Pacquiao fans are not very smart when it comes to the Sport of Boxing so he knows their PRIDE will force them to Buy Pacquiao fights REGARDLESS of who he is fighting

but who else can he match Pacquiao up with? The Winner or Rios vs Alvarado maybe?

Comment

Working...
            X