No announcement yet.

Why So Much Hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Why wasn't this mentioned before? Before the fight, He said his camp was better then ever and was even posting pics showing how buff and in shape he was. So after geting KTFO, his singing a different tune. The dude is a crybaby when he loses, but I give him credit for fighting dangerous competition and for his heart in the ring, except win he loses then turns into a bitch.
    Before a fight which fighter says that things aren't running so smoothly? The fighters have to remain positive. We all know that Pacman receives much more attention than Khan which is why I feel he should hire a part time trainer.

And thanks for the 2nd bit, he deserves some credit, Lol.

Comment

Fact: The more famous you are the more haters you get

It is just a fact of life.

Comment

Wait, were you cheering for Khan to win? BWhhahahaha....all am feeling now is a sour graping alt. GTFO.......
        Sour grapes?

I gave kudos to Garcia for brilliant win, he achieved what he set out to do, but me having an opinion on his dad doesn't mean i have sour grapes LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
          I think it's based around the fact that he doesn't speak like a guy who is confident nor even a guy who is simply ****y for the cameras.

He speaks like a guy who honestly believes he's a royal class above people. Like everyone is beneath his royalty and like he's owed something from everyone.

So couple that with his fighting style and mistakes he makes, it's hard to put two and two together.
          I know Khan can talk a lot of **** and i said that in my OP, but he has a lot of other qualities which people usually love in a fighter, the guys got too much heart.

Comment

There's no hate, some people love watching him win, some people love watching him get knocked out

That's a lot of love

Comment

You can post pictures like that, Lol. But Khans a champ.

Comment

Why wasn't this mentioned before? Before the fight, He said his camp was better then ever and was even posting pics showing how buff and in shape he was. So after geting KTFO, his singing a different tune. The dude is a crybaby when he loses, but I give him credit for fighting dangerous competition and for his heart in the ring, except win he loses then turns into a bitch.
                You've been on this forum for 6 years.

Are you seriously, seriously asking this question?

Comment

What is up with all these thread *****ing and moaning about people not liking certain fighters?? Everyone can like and dislike who they want and laugh when they get KTFO and cheer when they win. I don't like Khan because he was being hyped so hard and got ko'ed by prescott. His team blamed it on him having to cut weight, he never redeemed that fight because Breidis didn't "deserve" it. Than he gets KO'ed by Garcia and now he didn't get spooned enough in camp. I will continue to enjoy watching him get knocked the **** out and you and nobody else can tell me I can't. DEAL WITH IT!!

Comment

with Khan...he never impressed me in the ring to warrant the HYPE he was getting, only think that is impressive about Khan is his SPEED

I have yet to see him put together a performance against a TOP OPPONENT that made me say "THIS GUY CAN BE SOMETHING SPECIAL" but yet he was getting HYPE like he was on the Level of Mayweather and Pacquiao and he kept calling out Mayweather as if he was on that Level

Khan just needs to get a new TRAINER and SHUT UP and he may finally live up to the HYPE...no question the guy got TALENT but I think the HYPE from GBP may have gotten to his HEAD and he started to maybe overlook opponents because he was so focused on getting to Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      with Khan...he never impressed me in the ring to warrant the HYPE he was getting, only think that is impressive about Khan is his SPEED

I have yet to see him put together a performance against a TOP OPPONENT that made me say "THIS GUY CAN BE SOMETHING SPECIAL" but yet he was getting HYPE like he was on the Level of Mayweather and Pacquiao and he kept calling out Mayweather as if he was on that Level

Khan just needs to get a new TRAINER and SHUT UP and he may finally live up to the HYPE...no question the guy got TALENT but I think the HYPE from GBP may have gotten to his HEAD and he started to maybe overlook opponents because he was so focused on getting to Mayweather
                      Agree with the fact the that the hype by GBP may have led to him overlooking Garcia and instead thinking about a potential bout with Mayweather, but the guy does have a lot of talent and had beaten everyone put before him at 140. He just needs to come back and beat the likes of Prescott and Garcia in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X