No announcement yet.

Why So Much Hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Overrated? Yea according to some of you.
    Sure, that's one way way to look at it.

Comment

• This thread should be titles. "Why the nuthugging?"

Comment

• Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
        I dont understand the hate for Roach either, its stupid. And yeah fair enough GBP have milked Khan and what not, but is that really his fault?

When Garcia's dad was mouthing off like an ignorant bum, did people have a genuine hate for Danny?

Maybe its Khan's religion and race.
        I am not a Khan fan but Garcia's dad did have me rooting for Khan. But Garcia was just as tough as his dad said he was. Khan complained to much about the loss to Peterson long before Peterson got caught. As for the points he lost for pushing,the ref warned him many times before taking any points. All he had to do was stop pushing. You can't ignore the ref and expect nothing to happen. He was always putting himself on an elite level when he was not there. I don't hate him and he is courageous but to much of a bragger for me to really like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Nope. That's my honest assessment--he'll be a journeyman in a couple of years.
          We'll see inna couple years won't we, i"ll be sure to bump this thread.

Comment

• I get his whining, ready-made excuses, denial as to his own faults, posturing for a Mayweather for a fight, etc etc are annoying (I was actually rooting for Peterson in the re-match)

But c'mon, it's really not that bad.

Always in good fights, has a great competitive edge and generally is always looking for the best fight (has ducked Prescott and was ducking Brook, though), great heart.

One thing that's overlooked is that he chooses to fight in America, where he probably makes less money than he would fighting in England (in arenas where I can assure you would not be giving out free tickets like they do in America). He knows that to be great, you can't simply be a domestic European fighter.

I actually think the hatred for him as dissipated quite a bit from a few years ago. But it's still oddly strong, considering all the points I have listed above.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
              I get his whining, ready-made excuses, denial as to his own faults, posturing for a Mayweather for a fight, etc etc are annoying (I was actually rooting for Peterson in the re-match)

But c'mon, it's really not that bad.

Always in good fights, has a great competitive edge and generally is always looking for the best fight (has ducked Prescott and was ducking Brook, though), great heart.

One thing that's overlooked is that he chooses to fight in America, where he probably makes less money than he would fighting in England (in arenas where I can assure you would not be giving out free tickets like they do in America). He knows that to be great, you can't simply be a domestic European fighter.

I actually think the hatred for him as dissipated quite a bit from a few years ago. But it's still oddly strong, considering all the points I have listed above.
              The gifs on your sig are ridiculous bwhahahahah........

Comment

• Because he's got a lot of air in his head. i used to like and support him so much and root for him in every fight, but when he started talking about beating mayweather, about pac retiring and then started to criticize he's fellow boxers more than he should I believe his time has come to be shut up thats why hes got beaten by Garcia. but evenso after defeat he still made statements against froch like "my name burns him" i was like LOL. you just got ktfo now your talking again???!! froch was just misquoted and he backfired like fakkkk.

Comment

We'll see inna couple years won't we, i"ll be sure to bump this thread.
                  Or I'll be talking you down off a ledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Or I'll be talking you down off a ledge.
                    LOL, we should make a bet thingy. (I'm new to this site)

Comment

LOL, we should make a bet thingy. (I'm new to this site)
                      No you're not.

Comment

Working...
                      X