Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Confirmation of 4th Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STUPID!!! Manny Has Fought In BOTH Dallas & Vegas;Has NOTHING To Do With PED's!

Manny has never failed a drug test! This has nothing to do with anything other than poor judging both Pacquiao & Marquez has been subjected to. I don't care if I ever see another fight in Vegas. Texas Stadium
    In Dallas makes for ever a grander venue anyway. JMM claims Vegas robbed him in fights with Pacquiao, and we all witnessed the biggest robbery of all times, with corrupt judges that took Pacquiao's title away and handed it to Bradley who won MAYBE 3 total rounds. Anyone that thinks this is about PED's, is not a fan of Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
      Manny has never failed a drug test! This has nothing to do with anything other than poor judging both Pacquiao & Marquez has been subjected to. I don't care if I ever see another fight in Vegas. Texas Stadium
      In Dallas makes for ever a grander venue anyway. JMM claims Vegas robbed him in fights with Pacquiao, and we all witnessed the biggest robbery of all times, with corrupt judges that took Pacquiao's title away and handed it to Bradley who won MAYBE 3 total rounds. Anyone that thinks this is about PED's, is not a fan of Manny Pacquiao.
      Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test either.

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
        Last time I checked he was perfectly fine with May 5th with OSDT and 50/50 split, but Mayweather had other ideas.

Obviously now, 50/50 does not seem sound anymore, more like 60/40.
        he is perfectly fine with ost's as long as he gets 50/50....aka pricing himself out/still ducking the fight and test.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
          I had JMM winning the 3rd fight 6-5 with 1 round unable to score. It was really close but not in comparison to the Bradley robbery, which should have been scored to Pac.

Comment

Much rather see Bradley hand Pac his azz for the 2end time..JMM should fight Garcia or Khan or Judah...Rios vs Marquez sounds great as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
              I had JMM winning the 3rd fight 6-5 with 1 round unable to score. It was really close but not in comparison to the Bradley robbery, which should have been scored to Pac.
              lmao, nice sig pics.

Comment

I would rather see the Timothy Bradley rematch. I'm tired of watching Marquez get robbed against Manny and i'm sure that i'm not the only one. If they fought again, it would probably be just like the 3rd fight again, I don't see why it would be any different. So then what? Pacquiao-Marquez 5? Come on now. Please no. Let's see Pacquiao-Bradley 2 and have JMM do something else like fight Lamont Peterson for a 4th world title. Then if he and Manny win, i'd be fine with a 4th fight. Not now, though.
                Last edited by JK1700; 07-31-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                  I would rather see the Timothy Bradley rematch. I'm tired of watching Marquez get robbed against Manny and i'm sure that i'm not the only one.
                  X2 and you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I love Marquez. Definitely looking forward to a 4th fight.

Better than another Bradley fight
                    Com on Bro??? u wana see another 4th fight where JMM outboxes and out punches pAC and get the bad side of the score cards?? i wish JMM just retired with Dignity and not pursue a 4th fight..as for Bradley v pAC 2 they can go F*** themselves after the WWE ending and more Bob Arum fixed fights. Brdaley holding up signs for pAC vs bradley 2 even before really training camp starts WTF IS THAT!!??? and what about the already printed flyers for the rematch?? i wish everyone just boycott's the Main events otherwise they r goa keep doing this sick joke's over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-pacfan View Post
                      I agree, Marquez should just let it go be at peace about the matter, (ironically) the way Pac handled the Bradley loss.

If they move forward with this BS fight, I'm calling for a public outcry and even a boycott of the fight. There is power in number$.
                      First off why would we outcry and boycott it, it will be a great fight. No one out classing anyone and noone getting Knocked out with ease. Great action and a great bout. Stop playing politics and watch it.

and about how Pacquiao handled losing to Bradley well. Well its easy to take a lost when everyone expected you to win and everyone saw you win but you didnt get the nod. Then it is to have everyone write you off and fight a perfect fight and and everyone saw you when cleary and not get the nod. Two huge difference their. One is the underdog pulled off the impossible and the other is the favorite who is supposed to win who just didnt get the nod and can rematch the guy easily if he wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X