Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Confirmation of 4th Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares if they fight, just a couple of overrated fighters that would get taken to school on a short yellow bus by King Floyd Money Mayweather

Comment

I don't want to see another JMM/Pac also, but who is he going to fight? Floyd won't fight him.

Comment

Marquez beat pac twice n hes a future hall of famer. He should go after bradley n get the belt thats rightfully his.

Comment

Its more than OBVIOUS that Pac has won all three fights, so why a 4th ??

Just be clear headed and watch the last fight and you will give 8 rounds to Pac and 4 to JMM

Pac has fought them all, including the Robbery of the Century with Bradley.

Essentially, clearly with incontrovertible truth the only fight left for Pac is :

MAYWEATHER JR NOV 10

Hopefully Jr comes out da jail house grinning and fire breathing wanting to destroy Pacman

Get some B@##% JR

Do it MANG !

Comment

I really like Marquez but this s@#t has to stop at some point. Fight someone else damn Manny isn't the only fighter on the planet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              No need for this fight AT ALL..

Pac needs to put his foot down and demand a Mayweather fight or just retire..

Tired of hearing Pac say he wants the Floyd fight but then gets swindled into another pointless fight..

Pac MAN UP.
              BS mang !

Its always been ,,,"FLOYD JR MAN UP"

Comment

JMM proved his point to the real fans, no need to appease the casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Its more than OBVIOUS that Pac has won all three fights, so why a 4th ??

Just be clear headed and watch the last fight and you will give 8 rounds to Pac and 4 to JMM

Pac has fought them all, including the Robbery of the Century with Bradley.

Essentially, clearly with incontrovertible truth the only fight left for Pac is :

MAYWEATHER JR NOV 10

Hopefully Jr comes out da jail house grinning and fire breathing wanting to destroy Pacman

Get some B@##% JR

Do it MANG !
                  Your avatar and signature don't give you away at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
                    Who cares if they fight, just a couple of overrated fighters that would get taken to school on a short yellow bus by King Floyd Money Mayweather
                    Say Mang don't bother da King Floyd Money Mayweather , he too busy

DUCKING MANG

Comment

Originally posted by boogybro View Post
                      Your avatar and signature don't give you away at all.
                      YEP , I like Pacs Style , go in and destroy

I don't care for running and pot shotting.

Ali was mesmerizing , a runner to some but threw tons of sharp punches and got his man outa there, he was there to fight.

JMM and Pac probably won't change , unless Pac comes up with a different plan.

FJJR runs and pot shots although old Cotto washed up and slow like to have won the decision, could have KO'd JR if he had the stamina to hammer like he did those middle rounds.

I pulled for Ali in his last days as well, all the Way Mang

I will pull for Pac the same

Comment

Working...
                      X