Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Confirmation of 4th Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I will see the same Paq who fought Bradley, "You want the belt? Come and get it, boy. Let me see what you got. I'm not going to let you people take the juicy role of counterpunching. I am the champ. Come and fight me and see what you got."

Comment

better than a bradley rematch

Comment

Originally posted by larryx is dead View Post
        So why does Manny and his team keep pursuing this fight?
        PAC and roach after jmm-PAC 3>>>>

"I clearly won the fight," Pacquiao said in the post-fight interview. "I got hurt a couple of times, but I'm very careful."

"We have to accept that my opponent is not easy. He is a good fighter and it's not easy, but I won the fight," he added.

Pacquiao's coach, Freddie Roach, admitted afterward that he did not expect the fight to even go the distance.

"I was surprised. I predicted 5 or 6 rounds. I was way off," Roach said. "I thought Manny edged it out in the last 2 rounds."

Why push for a fight again if you felt you clearly won the previous fight?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          I hope I will see the same Paq who fought Bradley, "You want the belt? Come and get it, boy. Let me see what you got. I'm not going to let you people take the juicy role of counterpunching. I am the champ. Come and fight me and see what you got."
          So you want to see Manny do nothing for 1 minutes get hit over and over then throw wild ass punches for 1 minute?

Comment

So you want to see Manny do nothing for 1 minutes get hit over and over then throw wild ass punches for 1 minute?
            No. I want to see JMM being forced to fight aggressively like when he fought queen Floyd not just backpedal all night. Nothing happens if Paq did the same thing.

Comment

Yep pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                No. I want to see JMM being forced to fight aggressively like when he fought queen Floyd not just backpedal all night. Nothing happens if Paq did the same thing.
                Floyd back peddled all night? How do u do that and land 100 more punches and win every round?

Jmm has fought more aggressively in his 3 fights vs manny than he did in his 1 fight vs Floyd

Comment

No need for this fight AT ALL..

Pac needs to put his foot down and demand a Mayweather fight or just retire..

Tired of hearing Pac say he wants the Floyd fight but then gets swindled into another pointless fight..

Pac MAN UP.

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                    better than that garbage Bradley. I don't hate the 4th fight. These 2 always produce great drama and excitement.
                    which is sad because pac still can't beat this overweight 40 yr old lw......pacroid is an overrated POS!

Comment

NOBOdy wants to see this Horse S*#t again!?! Top Rank picks there winners,Just like they picked Manny in the 3rd fight,Bradley over manny, and bum-bum over Abril. BOYCOTT!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X