Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Outlines Business Plan, Vision of TMT Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    floyd mayweather follows the career of billy dib

already fitting right in with promoters, fifty?
    lying out of your big horse-teeth

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      I really hope these guys at "TMT" help to improve conditions in the world of boxing. The sport can use a shake up. Hopefully this isn't "business as usual," but that Jackson and Mayweather make a positive change. I don't think they could make things any worse. Or could they?
      Nice thoughts, but These Cat's aren't, the SALVATION ARMY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Since we really know absolutely nothing about the size of Mayweather's purses other than what he tells us, with him being a serial liar, the "information is less than useless. So I have to make an educated guess, but only about the Promoter's flat fee. A very telling example of Mayweather's unreliability is the $32 million "guarantee", conveniently for public consumption guaranteed by....himself !. I doubt is he reports the same minimum amount to the IRS, yes, doubt it very much. What he was really doing by this "guarantee" was that he could claim to have the biggest guarantee in boxing history. This would satisfy his extremely childish imagination....for a while.

He wanted to exceed the historical top guarantee which had been claimed by Mike Tyson. So he did. So what??

We must not forget that a year-and-a-half ago, Mayweather "Productions was evicted from their office for long-term deliquency in rent. At around the same time, the IRS was chasing him for delinquent income tax of over $6 mill. At around the same time, his super car was repossessed for delinquency in payments (just imagine, this multi- trillionaire didn't even have the cash to pay for his car). AND, at around the same time, he was being dunned by the mortgage company because he was delinquent in his mansion payments (more payments)........

I believe I read that the IRS seized the purse of $9.4 mill for his next fight.

What about the saga of another repossessed car, the Maybach 57S. It cost $397,000, he borrowed $415,000, but just put a down payment on it instead of paying cash, (this a few days after a HUGE payday-I think Oscar where he reputedly was paid %25 mill)) stopped making payments after 10 months. After another 4 missed payments, it was seized, and sold for $196,000. He still owed nearly $400,000 which didn't include legal fees, taxes, and much more. He was paying 16% interest..........

A great guy to run a promotions company, dealing with other peoples' money.......

Enjoy!
        And these Top Prospects, are going to TRUST a Compulsive Gambler,
        Handeling, THEIR BREAD???

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
          And these Top Prospects, are going to TRUST a Compulsive Gambler,
          Handeling, THEIR BREAD???
          As opposed to a coke head promoter ?

Comment

• 50 Cent need more fighters

Andre Berto
            Tavoris Cloud
            Anthony Peterson
            Jason Escalera
            Elio Rojas
            Javier Fortuna
            Joan Guzman

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              As opposed to a coke head promoter ?
              It's hard to trust your BREAD, to a Coke Head,
              but a SICK GAMBLER...? That gets his Sled,
              Repoed.....Etc. Etc. Etc.

Comment

• The quotes and numbers you mention are NOT "pulled out of the air, they are published in many news sites includignTHIS ONE. The only figure I "pulled out of the air" as you call it, was the estimate i made on the approximate Promotion fee that Golden Balls charges. My computations as well as comparisons with other promoters tell me that if their fee is even a little less than the one I suggested, they would be either losing money or naking only a bare profit. i developed the situation in 3-4 successive emails and you should have read them all. If you had you'd have been able to follow the figures. The $94 PPV income is factual, the 50-54% PPV share is factual, the total income of the Cotto fight is factual, the IRS debt of $6.17 Mill is factual,that they seized his next purse of $9.4 mill is factual (not quite the constantly blared out $39-40-50 mill cuts was it). The seizure of his car and subsequent auction off for $196,000 is factual, the $25 mill he got a few days BEFORE he signed that 16% interest loan for the car is factual It is factual,athough he no longer had the car.that it was a debt of $400,00 on it even when he no longer owned it. Next, the IRS were chasing him again for $3.4 mill, that's factual too. And there's more but I realise that I'm talking to cretins who are not listenig

Comment

• ^ Wants to work with TMT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    yeah I'm not sold on this post .....

Did anyone think golden boy would be where it's at now?

If al haymon took all his fighters from golden boy they would be left with one star.... Canelo....gtfoh man
                    Anyone with half a brain did. You obviously failed in that category. Al Haymon took his fighters?!?!?!? I'm not even going to respond to such an idiotic nut hugging fan boy post. O yeah...and TMT uses GBP because you need a license to promote in Vegas, and why still cant TMT do this on their own...o yeah, because of what I said earlier. LOL child please.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Looking forward to the future of TMT.
                      The key is going to be who their matchmaker is. They are going to need to build prospects properly and also make attractive fights that showcase skills and entertain fans.

I don't know who the available mathcmakers are, but they better be smart about this. They should look to TR to see how to properly build fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X