Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua could be the man who will succeed Wladimir Klitschko as HW champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    Wlad will not be succeeded, he will be destroyed and knocked out of boxing by David Price.

Yes, McDermott was a killer... Run away Wlad, run away!

Comment

I love seeing him fight but his chin worries me.

He's been wobbled before and Dillian Whyte has stopped him with the headgear on during his amateur career and Dillian was less experienced.

I wan't him to do well in these games but my main interest is to do with his chin. Can he take a punch. I think not..

Comment

Whyte never stopped him he dropped him then coasted to an easy points win.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          Medzhidov almost stopped him too.

His chin is suspect in the amateurs, so we will have to wait how he handles punches without the headgear

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Whatever, his chin is still suspect.

However, I'm really big on Anthony Joshua. I haven't been this excited for an amateur boxer ever.

Comment

Actually...

..Chin under suspicion already, tall, powerful, in shape..

...Perhaps he will succeed Wladimir Klitschko!

BTW, I'm a Klitschko fan so I'm not hating, just joking around XD

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
                Medzhidov almost stopped him too.

His chin is suspect in the amateurs, so we will have to wait how he handles punches without the headgear
                Well if he's showing signs with headgear on...

Look how thin his legs are and it's definitely detrimental to durability. Look at Deontay Wilder for example.

Wlad Klit goes in fights around 240, I'd say Joshua is no bigger than 225. This is not to say 240 will be Joshua's optimum weight but he's definitely in need of strengthening up.

Comment

His legs were pretty wobbly in that Final when he got hit. How did no one, other than me and Ksan, really notice he was stunned and a bit wobbly?

His legs are pretty thin though so it would explain a lot.

Let's face it, he's chinny but War Joshua.
                  Last edited by Cloud; 07-30-2012, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                    His legs were pretty wobbly in that Final when he got hit. How did no one, other than me and Ksan, really notice he was stunned and a bit wobbly?

His legs are pretty thin though so it would explain a lot.

Let's face it, he's chinny but War Joshua.
                    He is 22 for gods sake. He has only been fighting a few years. He is not even fully grown yet, he after eyars more training he will improve his defence and be ahrder to hit. He has a tough first bout against Savon so lets see how he does.

Comment

I love it how anyone who gets hurt automatically gas a glass chin

David Tua got knocked spark out in the amateurs, must be chinny lol

Comment

Working...
                      X