Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ward beats Dawson should get be considers #1 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'd be p4p #3 in my books.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      But, Dawson's been saying for a while he can make 168. Even before the Ward fight came up.
      He was probably setting up to call Ward out? Idk man, it's all speculations but Dawson is no small guy...

Comment

And? It doesn't matter who you were responding to.

It doesn't that change the fact you made an absurdly dumb reasoning.
        And you have repeated yourself like 4 times...I get it. No matter what you say, I just won't agree that Ward should be ahead of Martinez P4P.

Comment

If he beats Dawson though if Mayweather and Pacquiao don't fight legit contenders next time around I could see why people would place Ward at the top spot. Consistently fighting the best that's rare in boxing these days.

1. Mayweather
          2. Pacquiao
          3. Ward
          4. Martinez
          5. Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
            He'd be p4p #3 in my books.
            July 2012, 6 posts.....................

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              And you have repeated yourself like 4 times...I get it. No matter what you say, I just won't agree that Ward should be ahead of Martinez P4P.
              You get what? That your reasoning is that of an imbecile? Ok, that's great.

Comment

Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
                and if Dawson beats Ward where would you put him?
                Hypothetically Ward/Hopkins x2/Johnson x2/Tarver x2/Adamek isn't too shabby either I'm aware some of them can be classed as against fighters past their prime..
                Well, you gotta look at who those people went on to beat after Dawson beat them. Johnson might've been past it but he will give anybody a hell of a fight and if you beat him you SHOULD get credit. Even Fonfara should get credit for beating Johnson tbh. Hopkins was a good win and IMO Dawson was on his way to beating him the first fight too. All Dawson needs to do is redeem his L vs Pascal. So I think Adamek, Johnson and Hopkins were pretty good wins. Tarver... maybe not so much. Depends on the person's opinion I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  He was probably setting up to call Ward out? Idk man, it's all speculations but Dawson is no small guy...
                  Perhaps.

Or he possibly can genuinely make the weight.

Agreed though, I'm concerned he will struggle to make the weight healthily.

Comment

You get what? That your reasoning is that of an imbecile? Ok, that's great.
                    Wow...what are you trying to prove? I can be an asshole to you if you want me to be. Ward hasn't proven shizz, he is a dude that gets hometown advantages and his team does everything in their power to protect him.

Martinez moved up in weight and is a SMALLER guy beating up on big guys, something Ward is too chicken shit to attempt.

What I get is your weak, pathetic attempt to seem smart...it isn't working dude, you come off like a broken record...broken records get thrown in the trash. Your insults are childlike and mediocre so but continue on if you wish, I like laughing at your dumb ass, there isn't much on TV right now anyways.

Comment

Perhaps.

Or he possibly can genuinely make the weight.

Agreed though, I'm concerned he will struggle to make the weight healthily.
                      Fuck up toolbag, you just tried to question me on why I thought Dawson would have trouble making the weight, asking or quotes.....talk about an imbecile....you take the cake brah.

Comment

Working...
                      X