Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• savon deserved the nod. entertaining fight, though.

Comment

• That was a great close fight could have gone either way!

Comment

• I wanted Joshua to win badly but come on the Cuban absolutely took him to school brahs

These type of decisions are a disgrace. If the only the judges had the balls to actually score the fight how their really seeing it. They have no bottle what so ever.

Really feel for the Cuban guy. He never stood a chance with the judges and he won quite clearly.

Comment

• joke of a nights boxing. refs are useless. and joshua clearly got outboxed

Comment

• Wow i just missed it, sounds like Joshua lost by the many accounts here

Comment

• These cubans have skill they can move and pick shots well. Is the draw not done by seeds though? How can such high ranked fighters be meeting so early

Comment

• Such bs. Announcer even yelled the dude's name hard as hell. Then tried to play it off by giving Savon props. GTFO... Bias ****.

All good, we taking gold in every other division tho! Except the HW division. That dude didn't convince me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  That was a great close fight could have gone either way!

Come on man, Savon won every round by a mile. It wasn't a close fight, Savon dominated him and made him look the slow, clumsy oaf he is.

Second coming of Lennox Lewis, my scrotsack!

Comment

• Now 50 Cent you know what to do...

Sign Savon, and he will get his revenge in the Pro's and erased this robbery from his mind

But first contact Ahmet Oner, he knows how to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                      Savon won that.

Joshua's boxing inexperience showed. He's made for the pro game. Cuba got shafted by ****ty judging.

Still, I'm hoping Joshua takes this opportunity to box much better in the next round. He got a gift.
                      100% this...

I've lost count of the bad decisions I've seen in this year's olympics already...

Only a blind mother****er would have missed the fact that Savon dominated rounds 2 and 3!

This **** takes away the credibility of the eventual gold medalist IMO.

Probably around a third of the fights I've seen so far have been judged by ****ing idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X