Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Crushin you got some stream with commentary? I'd be very interested.
    I've been hoping to see Lomachenko in action for a while.

Comment

• big night tonight. lomachenko, toledo, ogogo vs. hartel, and every super heavyweight fight should be good.

Comment

• Lomachenko on now.

5-3 first round for Lomachenko.
        Last edited by Banderivets; 08-06-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Vasyl Lomachenko about to show why he is is the best P4P amateur boxer on the planet.

Comment

• PR man landing nothing...lots of air and landing on the guard.

PR man is good though, competitive fight.

PR d00de was very active, but Vasyl just too accurate, landing massive punches great combos, but PR man was very active. Looks like Vasyl was trying the least he needed to do.

Final 14-9 for Vasyl.
            Last edited by Banderivets; 08-06-2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Vasyl Lomachenko about to show why he is is the best P4P amateur boxer on the planet.
              He's great. I'm looking forward to seeing the kid go pro. I understand those are his intentions.

Comment

• That PR kid is gonna be very good in years to come!

Comment

• PR kid only punched when Lomachenko was in his high guard and wouldnt mix it up. Only attempted to threw left hook and right cross haymakers and would always hit gloves

Comment

• puerto rican was awkward but never really came close to winning.

Comment

• PR kid aint bad but he has to mix it up with his punches and punch when his opponent is punching, not only when he has his hands up

Comment

Working...
                      X