No announcement yet.

Team Cotto: "Canelo Alvarez and Timothy Bradley Front Runners To Face Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    How is Bradley smaller than Pacquiao? In height? Yes. But Bradley is obviously bigger than Manny when it comes to muscle mass. Size is not just about height my man.

Look at the difference in arm size:

How is Pacquiao bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Bradley was hurt in 70% of those rounds. When Pacquiao pushed the action the last minute of those rounds he was moving Bradley back with his punches and OBVIOUSLY hurting him.
      Bradley was moving in Angles(keyword)the whole night..70% of Pacs punches missed..

Comment

Surprised Canelo got so much shit while this fight people are pooping boners.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Oh boy,your post starts with an insult and yet you did not provide one notable win for Cotto where he knockout anybody of note..
          Is Bradley even someone of note at the elite level? No, so I don't see how this matters. Bradley's a fighter who stepped up and got clobbered, period. He's solid but he's not beating a future HOFer who proved in his last fight that he's still not past it.

So like I said where is this so called power your saying Cotto has that Bradley would not be able to take...Let's not forget Bradley exchange with Pac(the guy who knocked Cotto down twice and bubbled his eyes)and was clean as a whistle I give Bradley a very good shot at beating Cotto and taking his power..
          Taking his power is one thing. How's he beat him? He's quicker, but many people are quicker than Cotto and still can't beat him. Bradley exchanged with Pacquiao and got hurt - Cotto's face unfortunately is prone to marking up, it doesn't mean he's more hurt than another guy. Bradley wouldn't exchange with Cotto. You don't stand there and willingly exchange with a guy who has plenty of skill, more experience, and hits harder. Unless you want to get hurt.

Bradley controlled pace of the fight,so really Bradley was taking breaks without being bothered..Not at one point was Bradley close to being KO'd or even in any danger..Bradley is an honest fighter..Do you believe Pac would ever say if he was hurt or not??
          Bradley controlled the pace? Apparently he did so by realizing he might get KTFO and deciding to instead just survive the rest of the fight by pawing the jab and hitting Pacquiao's gloves. Come on. Actually, Pacquiao admitted to being hurt by Margarito. Have you ever seen Pacquiao as Bradley was in the early-middle rounds? Maybe that's why he doesn't often complain of being hurt.

I've seen Pac caught nice by both Morales and Marquez yet he always say the punch did not effect him..Bradley has said he was caught by every fighter he has been in with..It's just his way,he is a honest guy..
          That's actually not hard to believe. Pacquiao's chin is pretty well understood to be solid as can be.

My posts start out with insults because speaking of honesty, you're not an honest poster. You're a fanboy like 90% of the population of this website. You had Manny winning that night and since have changed your mind because you couldn't bear to think of Pacquiao actually beating an opponent you thought was legit. Get the **** out of here man. I don't want to keep wasting my time with you little kids. Go watch wrestling. Your mother will bring your freshly baked cookies to you soon.
          Last edited by samouraļ; 07-27-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Oh boy,your post starts with an insult and yet you did not provide one notable win for Cotto where he knockout anybody of note..So like I said where is this so called power your saying Cotto has that Bradley would not be able to take...Let's not forget Bradley exchange with Pac(the guy who knocked Cotto down twice and bubbled his eyes)and was clean as a whistle I give Bradley a very good shot at beating Cotto and taking his power..

Bradley controlled pace of the fight,so really Bradley was taking breaks without being bothered..Not at one point was Bradley close to being KO'd or even in any danger..Bradley is an honest fighter..Do you believe Pac would ever say if he was hurt or not??I've seen Pac caught nice by both Morales and Marquez yet he always say the punch did not effect him..Bradley has said he was caught by every fighter he has been in with..It's just his way,he is a honest guy..
            not a good example, and I'm giving Bradley a chance against Cotto, but...Pacquiao doesn't appear to hold back in his fight comments; he said that Marquez hurt him in their 3rd fight, Cotto hurt him at some points (or hit him with some solid shots he really felt), Margarito did as well, sounds quite candid to me, he just didn't say Bradley hurt him, don't think he said Mosley ever hurt him, did say that Clottey hits 'very hard.'
            Last edited by SCEN3RY; 07-27-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              Is Bradley even someone of note at the elite level? No, so I don't see how this matters. Bradley's a fighter who stepped up and got clobbered, period. He's solid but he's not beating a future HOFer who proved in his last fight that he's still not past it.

Taking his power is one thing. How's he beat him? He's quicker, but many people are quicker than Cotto and still can't beat him. Bradley exchanged with Pacquiao and got hurt - Cotto's face unfortunately is prone to marking up, it doesn't mean he's more hurt than another guy. Bradley wouldn't exchange with Cotto. You don't stand there and willingly exchange with a guy who has plenty of skill, more experience, and hits harder. Unless you want to get hurt.

Bradley controlled the pace? Apparently he did so by realizing he might get KTFO and deciding to instead just survive the rest of the fight by pawing the jab and hitting Pacquiao's gloves. Come on. Actually, Pacquiao admitted to being hurt by Margarito. Have you ever seen Pacquiao as Bradley was in the early-middle rounds? Maybe that's why he doesn't often complain of being hurt.

That's actually not hard to believe. Pacquiao's chin is pretty well understood to be solid as can be.

My posts start out with insults because speaking of honesty, you're not an honest poster. You're a fanboy like 90% of the population of this website. You had Manny winning that night and since have changed your mind because you couldn't bear to think of Pacquiao actually beating an opponent you thought was legit. Get the **** out of here man. I don't want to keep wasting my time with you little kids. Go watch wrestling. Your mother will bring your freshly baked cookies to you soon.
              Still no examples of Cotto great power huh..You said Bradley is not an elite fighter..So Bradley is in the same class as Paulie M Alexander Brook Khan Peterson..This is the level you believe Bradley to be on??Ok

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                not a good example, and I'm giving Bradley a chance against Cotto, but...Pacquiao doesn't appear to hold back in his fight comments; he said that Marquez hurt him in their 3rd fight, Cotto hurt him at some points (or hit him with some solid shots he really felt), Margarito did as well, sounds quite candid to me, he just didn't say Bradley hurt him, don't think he said Mosley ever hurt him, did say that Clottey hits 'very hard.'
                Now that you mention it I do remember Pac saying Marga's hurt him..I don't recall Marquez or Cotto..But I would guess he would say Cotto hit hard,not that he was hurt by him..But you might be right...

Comment

Still no examples of Cotto great power huh..You said Bradley is not an elite fighter..So Bradley is in the same class as Paulie M Alexander Brook Khan Peterson..This is the level you believe Bradley to be on??Ok
                  Yes, he's on that level. He's the best of that bunch, but he's a solid B or B+ fighter. I can't say he's a whole level above those guys because the one time he tried to step up he was broken. Looked nothing like Timothy Bradley in there. Couldn't be himself.

Comment

Oh boy,your post starts with an insult and yet you did not provide one notable win for Cotto where he knockout anybody of note..So like I said where is this so called power your saying Cotto has that Bradley would not be able to take...Let's not forget Bradley exchange with Pac(the guy who knocked Cotto down twice and bubbled his eyes)and was clean as a whistle I give Bradley a very good shot at beating Cotto and taking his power..

Bradley controlled pace of the fight,so really Bradley was taking breaks without being bothered..Not at one point was Bradley close to being KO'd or even in any danger..Bradley is an honest fighter..Do you believe Pac would ever say if he was hurt or not??I've seen Pac caught nice by both Morales and Marquez yet he always say the punch did not effect him..Bradley has said he was caught by every fighter he has been in with..It's just his way,he is a honest guy..
                    I 'bolded' your whole post cause that's one fkin absurd post.

Bradley clean as a whistle? Controlled the face of the fight?

You my friend, are the true definition of a NUTHUGGER (not even a fanboy). And DEFINITELY blinded by it...

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      Like clockwork...surprised you didn't get the first post

I still don't know what's the problem with Cotto/Bradley...hell Bradley said he'd love to fight Cotto @ 154.
                      Then you should have no issue with Canelo/Lopez sam thing

Comment

Working...
                      X