Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope its Bradley, I promise you he wins. Cotto is past it

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      The Pacquiao fight proves that Cotto will outclass - and possibly stop - Timothy Bradley, considering how Pacquiao was able to completely outclass him. He has a better chance of stopping Bradley than Pacquiao because it'll be even further up in weight for Bradley, against a guy who can punch. Bradley's complete lack of power will be an even bigger problem above 150lbs.

Bradley unfortunately can't school ****. I actually I bought into some of the pre-fight hype, but Bradley really did get somewhat exposed and in my opinion he's another clear case of a fighter who will lose when he steps up to the elite level. Or, loses but robs the elite fighter... I guess.
      Manny's ducking of Cotto at 154 proves Manny doesn't think he could win there. Bradley(who is smaller then Pac) already beat Pac and is going to show Pac how its done at 154 with out a pu$$yA$$ catchweight. Bradley clowning Pac twice

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Who of note at 154lb has Cotto KO'd??I have one better,who of note has Cotto ever KO'd??Like it or not Bradley is an elite fighter..He will negate Cotto's power..Cotto will have to find another way to beat Bradley,Pac did not outclass Bradley..That is absurd...
        You're still not very bright. Bradley has admitted to being hurt in the fight with Pacquiao. Put him in a with a bigger guy who does have a punch, and you've got a recipe for disaster. Bradley's got effectively zero power at welterweight, and it'll only be worse if he moves up even more in weight.

And yes, Pacquiao did outclass Bradley. At no point was he in trouble in any sense of the word. Even taking breaks during the rounds didn't present any real problems for Manny except for giving away a couple of rounds he didn't even need to win. He shouldn't have done it, but Bradley got exposed. You can't be a solid B fighter like Bradley (with solid D power) and expect to win on pure determination alone.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Manny's ducking of Cotto at 154 proves Manny doesn't think he could win there. Bradley(who is smaller then Pac) already beat Pac and is going to show Pac how its done at 154 with out a pu$$yA$$ catchweight. Bradley clowning Pac twice
          Pacquiao vowed never to fight as high as 150 again after the Margarito fight. I guess he ducked him two years in advance?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            How is Bradley smaller than Pacquiao? In height? Yes. But Bradley is obviously bigger than Manny when it comes to muscle mass. Size is not just about height my man.

Look at the difference in arm size:

How is Pacquiao bigger?

Comment

You're still not very bright. Bradley has admitted to being hurt in the fight with Pacquiao. Put him in a with a bigger guy who does have a punch, and you've got a recipe for disaster. Bradley's got effectively zero power at welterweight, and it'll only be worse if he moves up even more in weight.
              Bradley was hurt in 70% of those rounds. When Pacquiao pushed the action the last minute of those rounds he was moving Bradley back with his punches and OBVIOUSLY hurting him.

Comment

What do you think of Bradley in 10 oz gloves AND moving up in weight? Does he pack enough power at 154 to keep Cotto off of him?

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Bradley was hurt in 70% of those rounds. When Pacquiao pushed the action the last minute of those rounds he was moving Bradley back with his punches and OBVIOUSLY hurting him.
                    He made his statement early in the fight. I wish he had finished him so we wouldn't be having this discussion with ******ed fanboys, but he didn't. Still, he put it on cruise control and did enough to win practically every round. There was no urgency in Pacquiao because Bradley wasn't doing anything to create it.

Comment

And yes, Pacquiao did outclass Bradley. At no point was he in trouble in any sense of the word. Even taking breaks during the rounds didn't present any real problems for Manny except for giving away a couple of rounds he didn't even need to win. He shouldn't have done it, but Bradley got exposed. You can't be a solid B fighter like Bradley (with solid D power) and expect to win on pure determination alone.
                      Oh boy,your post starts with an insult and yet you did not provide one notable win for Cotto where he knockout anybody of note..So like I said where is this so called power your saying Cotto has that Bradley would not be able to take...Let's not forget Bradley exchange with Pac(the guy who knocked Cotto down twice and bubbled his eyes)and was clean as a whistle I give Bradley a very good shot at beating Cotto and taking his power..

Bradley controlled pace of the fight,so really Bradley was taking breaks without being bothered..Not at one point was Bradley close to being KO'd or even in any danger..Bradley is an honest fighter..Do you believe Pac would ever say if he was hurt or not??I've seen Pac caught nice by both Morales and Marquez yet he always say the punch did not effect him..Bradley has said he was caught by every fighter he has been in with..It's just his way,he is a honest guy..

Comment

Working...
                      X