Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Schafer: Broner is available for Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What people fail to realize is may and 50 got plug in the entertainment business I bet tmt will do quite well

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
      tr and gb are gonna try and clean out tmt promotions before they start. I think they're gonna send the wolves after them so tmt fights are not profitable and they can continue their treacherous reigns.
      gam and direll ain't fought in a while which can make it interesting but at the weight classes they fight in who does tr have that can possible give either problems? Only threat to them are gb and haymons fighters who they have a good relationship with, and vargas wasn't **** now saying he doesn't have potential but despite that ook how much he was paid, once the word gets out watch how many jump ship'

Comment

matthysse was available for garcia too... fuck off, dick.

Comment

Broner would beat the shiiiitt out of this fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            matthysse was available for garcia too... fuck off, dick.
            actually, he wasnt. they had been negotiating that olusegn fight for a while even before the khan fight

Comment

cool, cool...tell Broner to fight him at 130 and he has a deal. Gamboa beaks him to pieces...they'll want him at 135 though...just to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                Broner would beat the shiiiitt out of this fool.
                Not at 130 he wouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  cool, cool...tell Broner to fight him at 130 and he has a deal. Gamboa beaks him to pieces...they'll want him at 135 though...just to have a chance.
                  But Gamboa wants to fight at 135 too.
                  Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Not at 130 he wouldn't
                  No... it would be at a catchweight of 133.5.

Comment

I think it's a great fight. The sooner the better for me. Fans know who Gamboa is and they know who Broner is. This fight should test both fighters chins because both of these guys hit with speed and power. I like Gamboa by KO but Broner might win it.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      But Gamboa wants to fight at 135 too.

No... it would be at a catchweight of 133.5.
                      Broner is a bigger guy than Gamboa is, a lot bigger. If that is where Gamboa wants to fight, then it is what it is but Gamboa shouldn't move up too much. He is young and makes weight easily, no need for him to move up now....Broner has a 5 inch reach advantage on him.

I'd want to see Gamboa at a higher weight first to see how he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X