No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Returns on October 6th in Atlantic City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    been thinking about an avatar change for a while now.

broner is 100% on the list of guys you cant have in your avvy. good luck getting people to take you seriously

bsceners cant stand adrien the problem.
    How can anyone stand racist people?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      lmao. i have no reason to bank on a statement like that. humberto soto is gone. hes not a lightweight. im laughing at u because ur bringing up a fighter whos both past his prime and outta the division as a threat. its kinda pathetic. and the fight might happen, but there are better fights for broner at 135 than soto. get with the times bro.
      Gone? Soto aint done, he lost to a hard hitter Matteyse dont mean he's gone. At 135 Soto rips Boner an new arse... Thats all im saying.. but of course that fight will never happen..

DeMarco shows Boner what the lightweight division is all about.. Hope Adrian takes on that match-up..

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        I've seen em both and Lundy is just as "slick, black, African American" boxer as Broner, maybe more so. Lundy has a piston jab on serious speed. Broner will most likely forego this pleasure and take on a no chance ex-name, but that's boxing today.
        lol, theres nothing at all slick about lundy. u clearly have not seen him fight. he gets hit. a lot. if a slow plodder like molina puts hands on u, that says a whole lot. lundy has fast hands, a good jab no power. hes not a smart fighter either and worst of all, he fights with his hands down. i have no issue with lundy, but dont make him out to be something hes not. hes all athletics sure, but hes lacking in the skills department. thats why hes always getting dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Gone? Soto aint done, he lost to a hard hitter Matteyse dont mean he's gone. At 135 Soto rips Boner an new arse... Thats all im saying.. but of course that fight will never happen..

DeMarco shows Boner what the lightweight division is all about.. Hope Adrian takes on that match-up..
          soto is very much gone. he looked very bad against mathysse. hes closer to being shot than prime. thats why he spent the last 3 years since antillion fighting all those cans.

and i hope broner does fight demarco. because supposedly hes become a great fighter as well. when did this happen? after getting his ass kicked by adjaho, then valero and then linares for most of the fight?? i dunno. but supposedly hes this dangerous pressure fighter. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            I've seen em both and Lundy is just as "slick, black, African American" boxer as Broner, maybe more so. Lundy has a piston jab on serious speed. Broner will most likely forego this pleasure and take on a no chance ex-name, but that's boxing today.
            Ive seen both and IMO Boner is way better skilled but Humberto Soto still rips him a new arse at 135... <---- That last statement was directed towards DempseyRollin (Just bustin your chops)..

Comment

soto is very much gone. he looked very bad against mathysse. hes closer to being shot than prime. thats why he spent the last 3 years since antillion fighting all those cans.

and i hope broner does fight demarco. because supposedly hes become a great fighter as well. when did this happen? after getting his ass kicked by adjaho, then valero and then linares for most of the fight?? i dunno. but supposedly hes this dangerous pressure fighter. lmao
              Demarco is the second coming of Julio Cesar Chavez...............................Jr. hahahhaha...

Comment

do u even follow soto??? i dont think u do. first of all he just got his ass kicked by mathysse. second hes currently fighting at 140. third hes promoted by gbp and finally his time at 135 was utter trash and he appears to have lost more than a step. humberto soto is not an issue broner needs to worry about.
                Soto went against Mathysese, I'm Curious, how do you think a "Mathysse Vs Broner" fight would unfold?

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  Soto went against Mathysese, I'm Curious, how do you think a "Mathysse Vs Broner" fight would unfold?
                  id favor mathysse over broner and everyone else from 135 to 140 except gamboa.

Comment

[QUOTE=DempseyRollin;12372305]lol, theres nothing at all slick about lundy. u clearly have not seen him fight. he gets hit. a lot. if a slow plodder like molina puts hands on u, that says a whole lot.

You forgot, it also does a whole lot. Lundy would be undefeated if he hadn't run into that slow footed plodder, but Lundy has beat every slick boxer that he's met. Going down is no sin, getting up means you're dangerous.

Comment

[QUOTE=Corelone;12372362]
                      lol, theres nothing at all slick about lundy. u clearly have not seen him fight. he gets hit. a lot. if a slow plodder like molina puts hands on u, that says a whole lot.

You forgot, it also does a whole lot. Lundy would be undefeated if he hadn't run into that slow footed plodder, but Lundy has beat every slick boxer that he's met. Going down is no sin, getting up means you're dangerous.
                      lol, not really. he should have lost to abril. i like lundy, but the closest fighter he reminds me of is roy jones jr.....the version that got knocked out against tarver and johnson. smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X