Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Returns on October 6th in Atlantic City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, ............not interested, might watch if its Linares since it will be a guaranteed humiliation. Broner gets schooled

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Hank Lundy fits perfect. Philly fighter in Atlantic City against one of the most promising up and coming fighters.
      I'll be checking that one out live if its Hank

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Lol @ Humberto Soto.
        Soto takes Broner to school.. Bank it.. But these damn promoters wont let it happen considering Soto is Top Prank and Boner is with Golden Girl.

Comment

Lol @ Humberto Soto.
          Lol @ laughing at Soto. Soto really would give Broner a lesson

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            Soto takes Broner to school.. Bank it.. But these damn promoters wont let it happen considering Soto is Top Prank and Boner is with Golden Girl.
            do u even follow soto??? i dont think u do. first of all he just got his ass kicked by mathysse. second hes currently fighting at 140. third hes promoted by gbp and finally his time at 135 was utter trash and he appears to have lost more than a step. humberto soto is not an issue broner needs to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Fresh from his five round demolition of Vicente Escobedo, former WBO super featherweight champion Adrien Broner (24-0, 20KOs) will return on October 6th at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Broner will be moving up to make his debut in the lightweight division. The card will be a doubleheader, and potentially a televised tripleheader. The network has not been finalized.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Broner's first 15 fight's were all at lightweight. He's only had 4 fight's at 130.

Comment

do u even follow soto??? i dont think u do. first of all he just got his ass kicked by mathysse. second hes currently fighting at 140. third hes promoted by gbp and finally his time at 135 was utter trash and he appears to have lost more than a step. humberto soto is not an issue broner needs to worry about.
                Do I follow Soto, what kind of a ****** question is that, didnt I just mention that Humberto Soto gives Boner a boxing lesson and of course Boner doesnt need to worry about him cause Soto loss to the hard hitter Mathysse...

Boner has an excuse not to fight Soto cause he just loss but if they did fight Soto takes Boner to school.. Bank it..

Comment

been thinking about an avatar change for a while now.

broner is 100% on the list of guys you cant have in your avvy. good luck getting people to take you seriously

bsceners cant stand adrien the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    Do I follow Soto, what kind of a ****** question is that, didnt I just mention that Humberto Soto gives Boner a boxing lesson and of course Boner doesnt need to worry about him cause Soto loss to the hard hitter Mathysse...

Boner has an excuse not to fight Soto cause he just loss but if they did fight Soto takes Boner to school.. Bank it..
                    lmao. i have no reason to bank on a statement like that. humberto soto is gone. hes not a lightweight. im laughing at u because ur bringing up a fighter whos both past his prime and outta the division as a threat. its kinda pathetic. and the fight might happen, but there are better fights for broner at 135 than soto. get with the times bro.

Comment

I've seen em both and Lundy is just as "slick, black, African American" boxer as Broner, maybe more so. Lundy has a piston jab on serious speed. Broner will most likely forego this pleasure and take on a no chance ex-name, but that's boxing today.

Comment

Working...
                      X