No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Still Gives Mayweather The Edge on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post

fight should have happen years ago, move on already!
    I agree at this point.... Thats boxing for you which pisses me off..

Fights that should of happened when they were a hot topic, rematches that should of happened sooner....

Promoters hyping up fighters by giving them an easy route rather then putting them in with a prime fighter at the time...

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      The damage Cotto did against Floyd says alot? Sure Cotto didnt win but todays version of Cotto put in some work against Floyd, imagine what type of damage Pacman would do to Floyd...

No way Floyd beats Pac easy, why do you think be put in another roadblock 40mil no PPVs, I thought the drug test was the issue these past years.
      SO much damage that floyd won the last 4 rounds going away, even staggering cotto in rd 12, and cotto had the weight advantage.

It must be nice when a borderline HOF fighter wins 3 rds and gefans are impressed by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        You are ignoring the fact that shane and cotto waited to fight floyd. You are also ignoring the fact that manny, not floyd, refused to fight in dec 09.

Its cool if you hate floyd, but at least be honest. Pre ODH, none of the guys you mention were trying to fight floyd as he was high risk, no reward.
        FRAUD Gave Pac, an OFFER, That He Knew Pac would REFUSE!!!
        VERY SMART of El BOY, and in the Process, SAVED His A$$$

Comment

Asking for a drug test isn't refusing to fight. Again, even if you hate floyd, there is no reason to try and equate the two.

Yes floyd is his own promoter, but that doesn't mean he should alter his requests just to get the fight made, especially when, as his own promoter, he agreed to everything manny wanted.

The truth is manny refused to fight in dec 09 because floyd asked both fighters to take random PED test. Manny 1st had his team put out that he was afraid of needles and that blood test weaken him. Then he tried to negotiate the cutoff. Ultimately, he settled on accepting testing only if he got a 50/50 split.

Floyd has been stubborn and petulant since he fought Shane regarding this fight. Yes he could alter his position. But why should he when manny went 5 months bull****tin over a random drug test both men had to take.
          He didnt just ask him for a drug test he accused him for PED's.. Accusations like that clearly mean you dont want to fight the guy and please done lecture me on "Floyd just wants an even playing field" dont start with that please..

Floyd found a loop hole he thought he could hold on too and rolled with it for the past 3 yrs and now that Pac agrees he found something else Pac wont agree on which is NO PPV..

I dont hate Floyd, I love the sport which means I watch his fight and am a fan of his work but come on, if you want to fight the guy fight him quit putting in these roadblocks that have no merits..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            The damage Cotto did against Floyd says alot? Sure Cotto didnt win but todays version of Cotto put in some work against Floyd, imagine what type of damage Pacman would do to Floyd...

No way Floyd beats Pac easy, why do you think be put in another roadblock 40mil no PPVs, I thought the drug test was the issue these past years.
            El FRAUD, has PUNK OUT Moves, like NO OTHER!!

Comment

SO much damage that floyd won the last 4 rounds going away, even staggering cotto in rd 12, and cotto had the weight advantage.

It must be nice when a borderline HOF fighter wins 3 rds and gefans are impressed by it.
              Cotto did do some damage to Floyd, I never said he beat him but he did put in some work.. Remember now this Cotto was Marg and Pacmans leftovers..

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                El FRAUD, has PUNK OUT Moves, like NO OTHER!!
                Im just clearly stating the facts

He accuses a man for using PED's that in its self clearly states you dont want to fight a guy.. and now he offers him NO PPV share..

Floyd knows Bob will keep Pac busy to make Top PRank money and when the time is right Floyd will jump on that opportunity to fight Pac when he is passed it like right now cause Pac has too many distractions

Comment

Floyd has always had more then just an edge on Pacquiao which is why Arum has and will continue to prevent this fight from happening. Now that Pacquiaos been exposed Its even more obvious now that Manny had no shot in winning against Floyd. The hype has end its course. More and More people are now realizing it. Just look at the poll. Dela Hoya just trying to make this fight sound competitive, just so that he can still make a buck out of it.

Comment

it wouldn't b an ezy bout but Flyd wins...he does 2 many things well & better than Pac & the defense is better...Floyd can adjust 2 situations far better than MP & Floyd's corner is superior...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                      it wouldn't b an ezy bout but Flyd wins...he does 2 many things well & better than Pac & the defense is better...Floyd can adjust 2 situations far better than MP & Floyd's corner is superior...
                      Floyds corner is superior? HUH? Who Roger when he mumbles nothing but jargon.. "Hit that muvfuka, he aint fasta den you, relax, dat muvfuka is easy"

Comment

Working...
                      X